Littmann's attractive and powerful NEW pocket diagnostic set.
Powered by just two AA batteries (per handle), the Littmann White Light Optics provides a pure and consistent white light with a colour temperature of around 5500k. The LED bulbs are super-efficient, often lasting in excess of 50 hours on one set of batteries. Combine this with a bulb life of around 20,000 hours and you have a diagnostic set with a practically unlimited service life. The White Light Optics have massive 5yr warranty, ensuring diagnostic peace of mind for many years to come. Trusted Littmann quality, now available in the diagnostic sector!
The set consists of:
- 1x LED pocket otoscope.
- 1x LED pocket ophthalmoscope.
- 2x AA battery powered handles.
- 12x disposable speculae.
- 3x magnification swivelling precision optics for optimum view.
- LED illumination gives 5500K pure white light for true tissue colour.
- Low power LED technology gives a practically unlimited service life.
- Fibre optics produce a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view.
- Insufflation port for manipulation of the tympanic membrane (bulb not included)
- Handle powered by 2 regular AA alkaline batteries.
- 5 year warranty
Clear direct view
360° ring of FO light allows a completely unobstructed view.
Allows easy access for cleaning.
White light for true tissue colour compared to halogen bulbs
For optional pneumatic otoscopy.
- 6 apertures:
- Small - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation Star - graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Semi Circle - for a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Cobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Red-Free - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- 18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to +20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Soft brow-rest suitable for use with spectacles.
- Renowned high performance optics with aspherical lens
- 5 year warranty
aperture selection disc
Switch easily between 6 apertures
A wide range of practical apertures to select from.
Easy access on either side of the head to adjust the diopters.
Medisave offer a free laser engraving service on the handle of this diagnostic set. Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s non-free efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the handle, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your property should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
FREE SERVICE | HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Soft Carry Case
- Soft carry case with velcro fastening.
- Includes a loop on the reverse for attachment to a belt.
- Segmented inner for individual instrument storage.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Master Colour Black Colour No Warranty 5 Years User Groups No Voltage No Power Source AA Battery Charger Included No Illumination LED Spare Bulb Supplied No Otoscope Type Total No. of Lenses No Total No. of Apertures No Ophthalmoscope Type Diagnostic Features Cobalt Blue Filter, Insufflation Port, Red Free Filter MPN No Lead Time No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- A good deal
The package arrived extremely fast. It was 3 days in international mail. Fantastic! The engraving was spotless. The design is quite nice. Both works perfectly and the LED light gives a very good quality. It was better in a hard carry case. In relation to the diagnostic sets HEINE mini3000, the dimensions seems to be a little higher and the construction has more plastic and less metal. But the quality/price racio is very good. The LED light makes all the difference!
- Great Diagnostic Set!
The equipment arrived as expected, it took around 10 days (international mail). The engraving was impecable.
Both worked perfectly and the LED light makes a huge difference, the optical quality is much better.
About the 125 free specula was a great plus, but there were fewer suitable for paediatrics.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£33.99 Inc. VAT: £40.79 As low as: £38.34
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £34.95 Inc. VAT: £41.94
£43.49 Inc. VAT: £52.19
£43.49 Inc. VAT: £52.19
£206.79 Inc. VAT: £248.15
Regular Price: £206.15
Special Price £142.49 Inc. VAT: £170.99