DetailsA portable PC based audiometer that will automatically measure and categorise hearing levels. Results can be used for statistical and trending analysis. Ideal for mass screening programmes.
- Pro-active PC-based automatic audiometer
- Bekesy test function
- Test results analysis
- User definable recall facility
- Identification of ‘at risk’ personnel
- In-depth management analysis
- Patient communication facility
- USB connectivity
- Compatibility with all major OH database applications (including Cohort, OPAS, and E-OPAS)
The Amplivox PC850 is a portable automatic audiometer that integrates with a PC to provide a comprehensive and pro-active audiometric facility.
Three extensive tests including the self recording/bekesy type test and an on-screen audiometric questionnaire facilitate a completely paper-less audiometric function. All tests can be reviewed on-screen and subsequently printed or electronically exported if required.
The Amplivox PC850 has a user definable recall facility and extensive data analysis features that enable ‘at risk’ individuals and user defined groups to be identified and monitored.
With a unit weight of just 710g and USB connectivity, the Amplivox PC850 can be transferred from location to location with ease. The Amplivox PC850 is a cost effective solution for the provision, storage and management analysis of audiometric test results.
The Amplivox PC850 is compatible with all leading occupational health databases to provide electronic data storage and statistical analysis benefits. The audiometer can interface to OPAS, Cohort and Medgate OH databases.
- Additional Information
Short Description Amplivox PC850 PC Based Automatic Audiometer Manufacturer Amplivox Lead Time 5 working days
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,827.99 Inc. VAT: £2,193.59
- £108.79 Inc. VAT: £130.55
- £51.99 Inc. VAT: £62.39
- £844.79 Inc. VAT: £1,013.75
- £3,066.49 Inc. VAT: £3,679.79
- £2,406.49 Inc. VAT: £2,887.79