The bestselling Medisave sphygmomanometer complete with carry case and velcro cuff.
- 300mm Hg gauge with easily readable dial face
- Nylon and velcro cuff with artery label and handy gauge holder
- Latex tubes and inflation bulb with a thumb-screw air release valve
- Includes a zippered fabric carry case
- Supplied with a medium cuff - size 22-32cm
Measurements are easy to read with the high-contrast dial face.
A velcro fastening system ensures the cuff stays put when measuring.
Includes a zippered carry case to store your sphyg.
- Additional Information
Short Description Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Medium Black Cuff and Dial Manufacturer Medisave Professional Type of Model Manual Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Supplied Cuff Size 22-32cm Cuffs Single Cuff
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Works fine.
- I recently bought this, as I needed one urgently.
It seems to be working well.
I think it is good vlaue for money.
Would recommend it if you're on a budget and can't afford the more expensive ones.
It does its job.
- Good Product
- It works well. Good price-quality ratio!
I suggest it
- Good quality
- Dial feels heavy and well made. There's a clip on the back which is really handy. Good price.
- Used this sphyg all the way through medical school (including elective) without any problems. Robust and reliable. I particularly liked that you could attach the dial to the pressure cuff.
- Good price
- This may not be the worlds most advanced manometer but it is really price-worthy!
Its easy to use and for the price durable. Bought it myself as a student and for that it really works. Can reccomend this product.
- Affordable piece of kit.
- Although I prefer having the dial attached close to the bladder/pump this one rates highly due to its affordability and clean cut design.
- Cheap and cheerful
- A basic piece of kit that does the job efficiently. Manual sphygs are often much of a muchness, so price and robustness are important.
This spyhg is robust enough to be worthwhile and comes at a very reasonable price, especially when bulk ordered.
- Well worth
- Easy to use and cheap. Does the trick for daily assessment
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £79.95 Inc. VAT: £95.94 As low as: £90.18
Regular Price: £32.99
Special Price £21.99 Inc. VAT: £26.39
- £57.53 Inc. VAT: £69.04
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £29.99 Inc. VAT: £35.99
Regular Price: £39.47
Special Price £28.95 Inc. VAT: £34.74
- £14.29 Inc. VAT: £17.15