Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Medium Black Cuff and Dial Product Description
The bestselling Medisave sphygmomanometer complete with carry case and velcro cuff.
- 300mm Hg gauge with easily readable dial face
- Nylon and velcro cuff with artery label and handy gauge holder
- Latex tubes and inflation bulb with a thumb-screw air release valve
- Includes a zippered fabric carry case
- Supplied with a medium cuff - size 22-32cm
Measurements are easy to read with the high-contrast dial face.
A velcro fastening system ensures the cuff stays put when measuring.
Includes a zippered carry case to store your sphyg.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
SKU SG060 Manufacturer Medisave Professional Type of Model Manual Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Supplied Cuff Size 22-32cm Cuffs Single Cuff
8 Item(s)per page
- Works fine. Review by Sadaf
I recently bought this, as I needed one urgently.
It seems to be working well.
I think it is good vlaue for money.
Would recommend it if you're on a budget and can't afford the more expensive ones.
It does its job.
(Posted on 05/01/2015)
- Good Product Review by Maurizio
It works well. Good price-quality ratio!
I suggest it
(Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Good quality Review by Craig
Dial feels heavy and well made. There's a clip on the back which is really handy. Good price.
(Posted on 09/06/2014)
- Reliable Review by Alastair
Used this sphyg all the way through medical school (including elective) without any problems. Robust and reliable. I particularly liked that you could attach the dial to the pressure cuff.
(Posted on 11/11/2013)
- Good price Review by Patrik
This may not be the worlds most advanced manometer but it is really price-worthy!
Its easy to use and for the price durable. Bought it myself as a student and for that it really works. Can reccomend this product.
(Posted on 18/09/2013)
- Affordable piece of kit. Review by S
Although I prefer having the dial attached close to the bladder/pump this one rates highly due to its affordability and clean cut design.
(Posted on 26/04/2013)
- Cheap and cheerful Review by Anderson
A basic piece of kit that does the job efficiently. Manual sphygs are often much of a muchness, so price and robustness are important.
This spyhg is robust enough to be worthwhile and comes at a very reasonable price, especially when bulk ordered.
(Posted on 27/11/2012)
- Well worth Review by John
Easy to use and cheap. Does the trick for daily assessment
(Posted on 17/03/2012)
8 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review