Designed for testing reflexes and the nervous system. Equipped with a pointed end piece for testing nervous system response and a rubber head for reflex reaction.
- Additional Information
Short Description Babinski Reflex Hammer Manufacturer Medisave Professional
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Cheap and compact
- I don't really have space for a full-size hammer in my kit bag so the ability of this hammer to telescope down to about 10cm is very handy. It does feel a bit flimsy though so we'll see how long it lasts..
As the handle is metal it doesn't have that nice springy feel when you thwack a tendon.
- Easy to carry around
- I really like the telescopic feature of this product - the standard ones aren't so easy to slip in your pocket or ward bag! I have had it for a number of years and it has shown no signs of breaking on me.
- Compact, easy to store and carry but unsure about its longevity.
- This hammer has a teloscopic handle to reduce its size making it easy to carry with you from place to place. So far I have had no problems but I am uncertain about the longevity of this product as it seems quite flimsy.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £29.95 Inc. VAT: £35.94 As low as: £33.78
- £4.49 Inc. VAT: £5.39
- £8.37 Inc. VAT: £10.04
- £4.99 Inc. VAT: £5.99
- £3.49 Inc. VAT: £4.19
Regular Price: £32.99
Special Price £21.99 Inc. VAT: £26.39