Heavy-duty BodyFoam Bariatric pressure-reducing mattress is designed specially for bariatric patients. It consists of cross section modular cuts on one side for better patient comfort.
Capacity: 45 stones / 284 Kg (no hard edges) or 55 stones / 345 Kg (with hard edges)
Key features at a glance
- Suitable to be used on electric profiling bed frames.
- The modular cut foam ensures that membrane tension on the upper surface of the foam is broken: cuts in the foam ensure independent pressure response to the weight directly above it rather than to the average weight in the area.
- The 55 stone version has firm side edges for safer and easier transfer.
- Supplied with waterproof, vapour-permeable, two-way stretch cover.
- Zip opening is set inboard and underneath of the cover, which ensures the mattress being used the correct way up. It minimises the risk of contamination: underneath zips avoid long upper side seams which risk ingress of fluids; fluids will not rise upwards.
- Additional Information
SKU BFM6BARI Master Colour No Manufacturer First Technicare
Write Your Own Review
Bariatric Modular Cut Mattress 80 x 42 x 6 3/4 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.