BD Eclipse Hypodermic Safety Needle - 21g, 1" x 100 Product Description
Pivoting-shield needle with single finger stroke activation - no hard surface required.
- BD Eclipse™ Needles For Luer Lock Syringes - Firmly attach the needle to the Luer Lock syringe with a firm push and a clockwise twist.
- BD Eclipse™ Needles With SmartSlip™ Technology for Luer Slip Syringes - Attach the needle that features SmartSlip™ Technology by pushing onto the Luer Slip syringe firmly until an audible click is heard.
- Draw up medication in accordance with established protocol.
- Administer injection according to protocol. For user convenience, the needle "bevel-up" position is oriented to safety cover.
- Immediately following injection, activate safety cover by centering thumb or forefinger (of hand holding syringe) on finger pad area of safety cover, then pushing cover forward until you hear/feel it lock. Visually confirm that the needle tip is covered.
- Additional Information
SKU 305894 Manufacturer Becton Dickinson Gauge 21
Write Your Own Review