Pivoting-shield needle with single finger stroke activation - no hard surface required.
- BD Eclipse™ Needles For Luer Lock Syringes - Firmly attach the needle to the Luer Lock syringe with a firm push and a clockwise twist.
- BD Eclipse™ Needles With SmartSlip™ Technology for Luer Slip Syringes - Attach the needle that features SmartSlip™ Technology by pushing onto the Luer Slip syringe firmly until an audible click is heard.
- Draw up medication in accordance with established protocol.
- Administer injection according to protocol. For user convenience, the needle "bevel-up" position is oriented to safety cover.
- Immediately following injection, activate safety cover by centering thumb or forefinger (of hand holding syringe) on finger pad area of safety cover, then pushing cover forward until you hear/feel it lock. Visually confirm that the needle tip is covered.
- Additional Information
SKU 305894 Master Colour No Warranty No User Groups No Manufacturer Becton Dickinson Gauge 21 Syringe Capacity No Luer Lock No Luer Slip No Catheter Tip No Lead Time No
Write Your Own Review
BD Eclipse Hypodermic Safety Needle - 21g, 1" x 100 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.