Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Raspberry 3148 Product Description
5% of what you spend on this product will go towards Breast Cancer Research
Superior sound quality for adult and paediatric assessment...
Exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality are the hallmarks of the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III due to its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- For maximum versatility the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) for superior transmission and insulation of sound whilst eliminating "rubbing noise".
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 5 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 9 out of 10.
- Tubing: Raspberry (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope - Raspberry
Low Frequencies (adult)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
High Frequencies (Adult)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Low Frequencies (Paediatric)
Rotate the chestpiece. Apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Paediatric)
Apply firm pressure with the small floating diaphragm.
Transforms into a traditional open bell with the adapter provided.
Easily interchangeable between open bell and tunable diaphragm, giving three possible functions.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 3148 UPC 00707387764845 Master Colour Raspberry Warranty 5 Years User Groups Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurses, GPs, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialists Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Engraving Chars 20 Finish Stainless Steel Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Two Tunable Diaphragms 1.7"/4.3cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9
- Related Products
Write Your Own Review