Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
The ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE is our best-selling Littmann stethoscope due to its high quality and versatility - it features both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Free laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset which can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s largest range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Caribbean Blue (71cm/28"). Finish: Stainless Steel
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Rotate the chestpiece for low frequencies via a fixed 'Bell'.
Medisave offer a free laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s non-free efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
FREE SERVICE | HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2206CB UPC 00707387523886 Master Colour Caribbean Blue Warranty 3 Years User Groups GPs, Medical Students, Nurses Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Engraving Chars 25 Finish Stainless Steel Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Tunable 1.75"/4.4cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Lead Time No
- Related Products
3 Item(s)per page
- Highly Recommended. Review by Danny
Highly recommended piece of kit. The quality of sound whilst carrying out manual BPs is better than most alternatives.
(Posted on 24/02/2014)
- Really good piece of kit Review by Dan
This is a really good piece of kit, really good value for money and works really well. Delievery was fast and simple and free engraving was a bonus.
(Posted on 09/07/2013)
- FAntastic Review by Maurizio
This stethoscope works very well and the incision is fantastic...Good price good quality
(Posted on 28/10/2011)
3 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope: Caribbean Blue 2206 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.