Omron Arrhythmia Kit Product Description
The Medisave Omron arrhythmia kit includes 1 x new HeartScan HCG-801 ECG monitor, 1 x Omron 907 Professional BP Monitor and 1 x Omron ECG-viewer PC software. The kit consists of Omron’s most popular clinical blood pressure monitor coupled with their innovative ECG recorder and easy to use PC software.
The Omron 907 offers versatility and accuracy for where you need it most in a clinical setting. This fully automatic blood pressure monitor was designed with the professional in mind. It offers the highest in quality and accuracy. Its versatility is proven with the ability to be used fully automatically or manually controlled. The 907 can be used either as an oscillometric or auscultatory device. Loaded with Intellisense™ features that ensures accuracy and comfort every time. Main features/benefits include:
- Clinically validated by the British Hypertension Society (BHS) for your peace of mind.
- Automatic and manual modes, for patients with conditions that preclude the use of other automatic BPMs, such as severe arrhythmia.
- Averaging mode which takes 3 readings within ten minutes to get an average accurate reading.
- Supplied with rechargeable batteries and an adaptor for versatility.
- There are stands and mounts available for this monitor, enabling it to be presented properly in a clinical setting.
- Comes complete with a check function that allows it to be compared to another device for accuracy of readings.
- Hide function to reduce the effects of white coat hypertension.
The HCG-801 senses the heart waveform and indicates potential ECG abnormalities. The Heartscan is designed and intended for situations where conventional ECG equipment is less suitable. When compared to existing mobile solutions the Heartscan offers the possibility of long-term monitoring where 24-hour Holter systems normally have difficulties recording an actual event. The HCG-801 main features include:
- Ultra portable Arrhythmia screening device
- Basic interpretive to assist rapid diagnosis
- No messy gels, pads or wires to worry apprehensive patients
- Stores up to 300 readings-assists practitioner in an accurate diagnosis
- PC download via widely used SD card to view, print or email results
- Immediate analysis and viewing via large, backlit LCD
The ECG-Viewer PC Software allows saved data to be imported from the Heart Scan onto a computer where results can be inspected and printed. The software allows changing of the scale and range of the ECG to better observe specific events, making it a very useful device for medical diagnosis. Features/benefits include:
- Can be used by any number of Heartscan monitors - you only need to buy the software once. Additional single units (see HCG-801-E) can then use the software as well.
- Import ECG data into the computer and use it for diagnosis
- Allows importing of the data from the HeartScan ECG Monitor into a computer so that it can be examined and printed.
- Allows changing of the scale and range of the ECG to better observe specific events. This makes it very useful for doctors in making their diagnosis.
- The software allows changing the display scale freely in order to confirm details.
- This feature can be used to display a detailed screen for close observation of a certain period.
- Additional Information
SKU HEARTKIT Manufacturer Omron Type of Model Digital Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm
Write Your Own Review