Roche Cobas h232 Cardiac Blood Testing Device Product Description
Portable, self-contained, and easy to use cardiac blood test device designed for on the spot results in CVD diagnosis and treatment. For use in the physician’s office or in hospital emergency and critical care settings.
When quick decisions are essential and ease of use as well as efficiency is needed, the cobas h 232 system offers a wide range of markers for cardiac testing within minutes: troponin T, CK-MB, myoglobin*, D-dimer, and N-terminal proBNP (NT-proBNP).
- Rapid results
- The cobas h 232 system gives cardiac test results within 15 minutes. The cobas h 232 system is always at hand and ready to use with minimal handling steps to perform the tests, and provides rapid, on the spot decision support for treatment, referral, or discharge of cardiovascular patients.
- Hassle-free usage allows for more time with the patient
- The cobas h 232 system features automatic calibration and is maintenance-free. It offers versatile application (carry to the bedside or use in fixed location) to suit the workflow, and needs just one whole blood sample to perform a test. The icon-based user guidance enables intuitive handling of the instrument.
- Better resource efficiency
- When resources are limited, the cobas h 232 system provides cardiac test results with a reduced turnaround time1 which, in combination with appropriate decision protocols, has been shown to reduce length of stay2 and save costs3. Using single test strips instead of a fixed multi-marker panel it saves costs by allowing selective testing relevant for each specific patient’s case.
- High level of laboratory correlation provides peace of mind
- The cobas h 232 system provides results that are comparable to Roche laboratory methods and uses Roche CARDIAC strips for which studies have shown a high level of clinical concordance with laboratory results.
The UK has seen an increase in government focus on cardiovascular care,
- Related Products
- Additional Information
SKU COBASH232 Manufacturer Roche Lead Time Typically despatched within 3-5 days.
Write Your Own Review