Roche NT Pro BNP Heart Failure Test x 10 Product Description
The Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay is a useful assay for the diagnosis and assessment of patients with suspected Congestive Heart Failure in both physician offices and emergency rooms for acute cases. Roche CARDIAC proBNP can also aid management of heart failure patients.
Quantitative determination of NT-proBNP at the Point of Care is now made easy.
The Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay is a rapid and accurate1 bedside test. It is available for the portable cobas h 232 cardiac system and for the Roche Cardiac reader.
As excellence is both – speed and accuracy – profit from a test combining speed (measuring time Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay = 12 minutes. In emergency departments, Point of Care Testing on average reduces measuring time by 65 minutes compared to central lab.) and accuracy (high correlation coefficient of 0.98 and slope of 1.04 in method comparison to the Elecsys proBNP assay).
- Time advantage
- The rapid and accurate diagnosis and management of heart failure patients is crucial especially in acute cases where every minute counts.The Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay delivers quantitative NT-proBNP results in just 12 minutes.
- Aiding diagnosis and assessment of suspected heart failure
- Used in conjunction with clinical information, the rapid results from the Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay improve the diagnosis and assessment of acute and non acute heart failure patients in hospital and primary care settings.
- Easy handling
- No pre-treated samples are required. The Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay uses heparinized venous whole blood without centrifugation or other additional preparation.
- Good agreement with the laboratory reference method
- The Roche CARDIAC proBNP assay uses heparinized venous whole blood without centrifugation or other additional preparation.
- Additional Information
SKU NTPRO10 Manufacturer Roche
Write Your Own Review