Soundshuttle helps hearing aid users to hear more clearly by directing speech and reducing annoying background noise. It takes the frustration out of
day-to-day conversation for people with hearing difficulties, and effectively improves communication.
- 8.5 million people in the UK have hearing difficulties.Approximately 24,000 of these are under the age of 16.
- Modern hearing aids incorporate a ï¿½Tï¿½ position specifically for use with induction loop systems.
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1995 requires all businesses to make reasonable provision to help their staff and customers who have disabilities.
- How does Soundshuttle work?
- With the hearing aid switched to the ï¿½Tï¿½ position, the microphone in
Soundshuttle picks up the speakerï¿½s voice which is converted into a
magnetic field. This field is received by the hearing aid allowing the user
to hear more clearly, making the whole experience of communication
Concerns about other hearing aid users listening to private
conversations are eliminated because of the precise range
Where can Soundshuttle be used?:
- Anywhere. Soundshuttle is ideal in shops, supermarkets, meeting rooms, reception areas etc., the possibilities are endless.
- Key Features:
- Supplied in yellow
- Immediately recognisable by distinctive shape and graphics
- Portable - place in position and switch on
- Additional Information
SKU SOUNDSHUTTLE-BLACK Master Colour Black Manufacturer Vivid Acoustics
Write Your Own Review
Soundshuttle Portable Hearing Induction Loop - Black Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.