This high quality NOMAD medicine cabinet has 36 NOMAD cassettes and has been independently tested to the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1), making them suitable for use in nursing and care homes where drugs are being administered using the NOMAD Cassette System.
- Conforms to British Standard (BS 2881 : 1989 Security Level 1)
- All Single door cabinets supplied with right hand hinge as standard, (left hand hinge optional)
- Constructed from 1mm mild steel, hardened hinges and finished with a durable, hygienic white epoxy coating
- Anti-pick locking mechanism complies with BS3621:1998 so keys cannot be removed if left unlocked
- Supplied with three keys as standard
- 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and flashes red when left open for 2.5 minutes
- Nurse call output, (volt free contact) for connection to a nurse call system
- Internal illumination when door is opened
- Buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minutes (only available when combined with optional warning light)
- NB: All cabinets require securely fixing to either a wall or floor. Fixings to do this are not supplied
- Additional Information
SKU SUN-MC6/NL/NC36 Master Colour No Warranty No User Groups No Manufacturer Sunflower Height 85 Width 50 Depth 30cm Lead Time 4-6 weeks
Write Your Own Review
Sunflower Medicine Cabinet - 36 Nomad Cassettes, one door Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.