Vitalograph In2itive™ combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust Fleisch flow measuring technology and a simple icon driven menu, plus a large, high resolution colour touch-screen and storage capacity for 10,000 subjects, makes In2itive the ideal solution for high quality spirometry on the move.
Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automatically - saving time and eliminating data entry errors.
- Cradle for battery charging, connection to a PC and automatic data exchange saves time and eliminates errors
- Assured hygiene with removable flowhead, SafeTway mouthpieces or BVF Bacterial/Viral Filters
- Hours of battery life for a full day of off-site testing
- Over 50 test parameters
- Pre-post bronchodilator comparison
- Single and multi-breath
- F/V or V/T curves viewable in real time
- Choice of child incentives with sound effects
- Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test
- Icon driven menus
- Print via your PC or via Spirotrac or print direct to a USB A4/Letter size printer using optional printer cradle
- Range of accessories and robust carrying case
- Additional Information
SKU 79402 Manufacturer Vitalograph
- Related Products
Write Your Own Review
Vitalograph In2itive Lite with Vitalograph Reports Software Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.