- Revolutionary Axial PointSource™ Optics give 5x larger view of the fundus than standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye and fast, easy entry into small, undilated pupils 26% increase in magnification, for clearer retinal details
- Focusing range: -20 to +20 diopters for diagnostic flexibility
- HPX™ bulb showing truer tissue colour
- Comes with 2 x Lithium Ion rechargeable handles in charger
- Same as Classic set but with MacroView Otoscope: Advanced optics of MacroView Otoscope provide twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification for a sharper, bigger view
- Adjustable focusing wheel accommodates variable ear canal lengths and compensates for far-sighted eyes
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Additional Information
SKU 71814-MPS Diagnostic Features Red Free Filter, Insufflation Port, Throat Illuminator, Specula Ejector Master Colour No Warranty 10 Years User Groups No Manufacturer Welch Allyn Engraving Chars 15 Voltage No Power Source Lithium Ion Battery Charger Included Yes Illumination Halogen Spare Bulb Supplied No Otoscope Type MacroView Total No. of Lenses 20+ Total No. of Apertures 367 Ophthalmoscope Type Coaxial Lead Time No
- Related Products
Write Your Own Review
Welch Allyn PanOptic Prestige Diagnostic Desk Set 71814-MPS Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.