The TM-2430 is a compact and lightweight twenty-four hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor, incorporating A&D's latest technology gained from over 20 years experience in the manufacturing of ambulatory BPMs.
The set consists of:
- 1x TM-2430 Ambulatory ABPM.
- 1x Padded carry pouch.
- 2x BP cuffs (medium and large).
- 1x Plug-in Ni-Cd battery charger.
- 6x Rechargeable Ni-Cd AA batteries.
- 1x Belt strap.
- 1x Neck strap.
- 1x Hard plastic carry case.
TM-2430 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring for accurate results avoiding white coat hypertension as advised by the new NICE guidelines for hypertension diagnosis.
- Lightweight at only 215 grams and only slightly larger than a cigarette packet, makes for comfortable and easy patient wear throughout their daily routine.
- Clinically validated to BHS protocol at A/A (top ranking).
- Oscillometric measuring method for ease of use.
- Automatically adjusts for continued accuracy:
- Proper Cuff Pressure
- End of Measurement
- New pulse correction algorithm for faster measurement and noise rejection.
- Automatic or manual measurement.
- Rechargeable batteries and charger included.
- Date/Time display: 1997-2096 & auto leap year
- Multiple measurement intervals - adapts to patient's exact requirements
- Data output to computer or printer for keeping records and analysis (via RS-232C connector (NOT a USB cable), supplied).
- Comes with blood pressure analysis software for PC (see below)
- Three seperate cuffs to cater for all arm sizes.
Light and portable
Can be carried painlessly around the clock.
Takes rechargeable Ni_Cd "AA" batteries (included).
Easy, secure connection
Tubing screws into place.
Convenient to wear
Belt or neck-strap attachment options, can be hidden under clothes.
Charger, batteries, leads, pouch and straps all fit in a convenient hard carry case.
Download, store and analyse captured data with the PC connection cable.
TM-9501 | Doctor Pro 3 Blood Pressure Analysis Software
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows operating system (XP and above).
- To enhance the diagnosis of patient data for further treatment.
- Wide range of graphs available (in addition to tabular data):
- Circadian rhythm analysis
- Hyperbaloc Index (HBI or BP load) analysis
- File merge function allowing closer analysis.
- Also accepts data from the UA-767PC blood pressure monitor facilitating long term diagnosis.
Sophisticated analysis capabilities.
- Additional Information
Short Description AD TM-2430 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor + Software, 2 Cuff Manufacturer A&D Instruments Warranty 2 Years Type of Model ABPM Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Memory Capacity 350 BP Features Clinically Validated, Direct PC Upload, Multiple User Memory Cuff Size Adult
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £119.29 Inc. VAT: £143.15
- £1,562.49 Inc. VAT: £1,874.99
- £68.49 Inc. VAT: £82.19
- £52.99 Inc. VAT: £63.59
- £1,262.79 Inc. VAT: £1,515.35
- £18.63 Inc. VAT: £22.36