The Bradshaw Bariatric Low bed has been designed to provide a robust and sturdy bed for bariatric use in the Community, Nursing and Residential Care markets. It complements the well established Bradshaw range of beds and provides the opportunity to use a mix of coordinated beds within a caring environment.
It is manufactured with high quality wooden ends and is surprisingly quick and easy to assemble, even within limited spaces. The easy assembly is not compromised by the significant increase in engineering specification that has been incorporated into the bed to ensure that it can achieve a maximum user weight of 320kg (50st).
The electrically profiling 4 section bed is supplied with a low height, metal slatted mattress platform. There is no provision for use of an integrated lifting pole; instead, for the bariatric users we recommend the use of an appropriate hoist.
Four actuators operate the backrest, knee-break and height functions enabling infinitely variable tilt & reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg).
- Bariatric electrically profiling bed
- Low height 25cm
- Maximum user weight is 320kg (50st)
- Wooden integral side rails
- The bed can be dismantled and stored on transport stands
- Lockable handset
- Suitable for Care Home/Hospice
- Suitable for Community Equipment Store
Height range: 25.9cm to 62.5cm
Width: 136cm (Including siderails)
Overall bed height at highest point: 118cm
- Additional Information
Short Description Bradshaw Bariatric Low Bed Manufacturer Sidhil User Weight up to 320kg (50st) Lead Time 7 working days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,213.49 Inc. VAT: £1,456.19
- £663.39 Inc. VAT: £796.07
- £1,216.29 Inc. VAT: £1,459.55
- £2,967.29 Inc. VAT: £3,560.75
- £308.99 Inc. VAT: £370.79
- £1,147.49 Inc. VAT: £1,376.99