The new Doherty 2 and 3 Section Plinths have been specifically developed for use with Bariatric patients. They will, however, also be very useful in many Physiotherapy applications where a larger surface area and weight bearing capability is required. The exceptionally wide surface of the 2 Section Plinth makes it particularly suitable for use as a Neuro or Physiotherapy plinth.
It is delivered fully assembled and with an attractive white epoxy coat. This finish also has the added advantage of incorporating BioCote®, an antimicrobial powder coating which provides an extra level of defence against microbial contamination.
It's available in 4 easy to clean modern upholstery colour options and features the distinctive Doherty upholstery styling which has become synonymous with quality products over many years.
A breathing hole and paper roll holder, which in many competing products are chargeable accessories, are fitted to the plinth as standard. A comprehensive range of stylish accessories is also available helping to make the plinth suitable for a vast range of potential clinical applications.
- Electrically operated variable height range with handset control
- Electrically operated backrest section
- Breathing hole and paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Exceptionally wide surface makes this plinth particularly suitable for use also as a Neuro or Physiotherapy plinth
- Dual sided operation
- Distinctive Doherty style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
- Fitted with 4 large castors for ease of movement and a central locking brake system giving added safety
- Available in 4 hard wearing modern upholstery colour options
- Delivered fully assembled
- 3 years warranty (1st year parts and labour, 2 further years parts only)
- Maximum user weight 320kg (50st)
- Additional Information
Short Description Doherty 2 Section Bariatric Plinth Manufacturer Doherty Lead Time 3-4 weeks
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £44.29 Inc. VAT: £53.15
- £293.89 Inc. VAT: £352.67
- £857.79 Inc. VAT: £1,029.35
- £31.49 Inc. VAT: £37.79
- £838.89 Inc. VAT: £1,006.67
- £998.69 Inc. VAT: £1,198.43