- Electrically operated variable height couch
- Manually adjusted self locking backrest
- Swing Away side rails and paper roll holder fitted as standard
- 4 brake castors for ease of manoeuvrability and safety
- 12 modern upholstery colour options
- Optional breathing hole
- 3 year warranty
- Maximum user weight 160kg (25st)
The Salisbury Variable Height Couch has been developed specifically for the modern GP practice and hospital environment. It uses an electrically operated variable height mechanism controlled via a handset with a manually adjustable self locking backrest. It is delivered fully assembled and with an attractive white epoxy coat. This finish also has the added advantage of incorporating BioCote®, an antimicrobial powder coating which provides an extra level of defence against microbial contamination.
It is available in 12 easy to clean modern upholstery colour options and features the distinctive Doherty upholstery styling which has become synonymous with quality products over many years. A paper roll holder and Swing Away side rails, which in many competing products are chargeable accessories, are fitted to the couch as standard. A comprehensive range of stylish accessories is also available helping to make the couch suitable for a vast range of potential clinical applications.
It features 4 braking castors for ease of manoeuvrability and safety, and dual sided operation is possible.
- Additional Information
Short Description Doherty Salisbury Electric Couch w/ Breathing Hole Manufacturer Doherty Warranty 3 Years Couch Length 185 Lead Time 3-4 weeks
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £139.39 Inc. VAT: £167.27
- £1,020.79 Inc. VAT: £1,224.95
- £0.25 Inc. VAT: £0.30
- £404.79 Inc. VAT: £485.75
- £1,160.25 Inc. VAT: £1,392.30
- £21.29 Inc. VAT: £25.55