So, who are HEINE?
HEINE Optotechnik are based in the beautiful Bavarian town of Herrsching, to the south of Munich, Germany. HEINE have been developing and manufacturing the absolute highest quality diagnostic equipment since 1946. This family owned business is run by the grandson of the original founder, it is still family owned after more than 70 years of trading. HEINE’s original founder had three overriding principals, these were considered essential requirements for every single HEINE product.
- Each product must demonstrate exceptional durability, reliability, performance, and functionality.
- All products must work as well from day one as they do their entire service life.
- Every piece of HEINE diagnostic equipment must be built to the highest quality possible, making them a true buy once product.
From the all metal construction of the BETA otoscope range, to the HEINE LED bulbs, which provide the highest CRI index currently available in diagnostics, each product exudes every element of the company ethos. Virtually every aspect of product manufacture takes place at their Herrsching HQ, this ensures the highest standards and ultimate quality are continuously upheld. This is the HEINE difference!
A lifetime of experience for lifetime products.
HEINE represent the absolute best that modern diagnostics have to offer. From individual specula to the market leading EL10 LED examination light, it is all made and assembled in house with precision German engineering. HEINE are now the world’s largest exporter of primary, hand held diagnostic instruments. It is easy to see why HEINE products are so highly regarded within the industry.
HEINE BETA 400 Fibre Optic Otoscope 2.5v
£264.33 ex. VAT
HEINE mini3000 Ophthalmoscope/F.O Otoscope Diagnostic Set
£224.99 ex. VAT
HEINE mini3000 2.5v LED Fibre Optic Otoscope Set with Batteries
£168.33 ex. VAT
HEINE BETA 200 F.O Diagnostic Set with Battery Handle
£484.08 ex. VAT
HEINE EL10 LED Examination Light - Mobile Base
£988.08 ex. VAT
HEINE DELTA 20 Dermatoscope 2.5V Set with Battery Handle
£688.49 ex. VAT
❤ What Medisave loves about HEINE. ❤
- Precision German engineering – every product is thoroughly tested and checked to ensure they meet exacting HEINE standards.
- 5 Year guarantee – Market leading build quality, reliability and performance.
- Full metal construction of the BETA range, with aluminium chassis on the ophthalmoscopes, to avoid thermal variance and maintain performance in all conditions.
- mini3000 automatic off feature on all mini3000 handles. Each mini3000 has a clever inbuilt auto off switch that conveniently switched the unit off when secured to a pocket using the clip.
- LED – Thermal Management. Advanced thermal management on all their LED HQ bulbs ensures maximum longevity of the light source.
- LED HQ – Colour Rendering! All HEINE LED HQ bulbs are manufactured to produce the highest colour rendering index for the application. Each bulb is individually tested to see which application it suits.
- 20,000 on off power cycles – GUARANTEED on every mini3000! Each handle has been machined to such exacting standards that the on/off switch is guaranteed to work perfectly for a minimum of 20,000 cycles.
- Auto max power setting – Every mini3000 is designed to initially light up to the maximum power potential of the unit. After a few seconds the power settles to give a consistent light. This gives a clear indication as to the condition of the battery state.
- Homogeneity – Every light source is designed to give perfectly consistent light output.
- They make virtually every component in house, this includes all xenon bulbs and every specula!
- HEINE innovation – They are constantly developing new products, recently introducing the ground breaking BETA 400 otoscope!
- HEINE listen to the consumer – they encourage feedback and work with this feedback to directly develop existing and new products.
- Free engraving on all HEINE handles using our state of the art Medisave engraving techniques. We can protect your investment – FOR FREE!