WHEN IT'S GONE IT'S GONE!!!
- mini3000 LED dermatoscope
- mini3000 LED Fibre Optic Otoscope
mini3000 | Pocket LED Dermatoscope
- Modern and pocket-sized award-winning design - maximum quality, minimum dimensions.
- LED bulbs for concentrated bright light and uniform illumination.
- Twice the brightness of standard halogen bulbs.
- 20,000 on/off switch cycles guaranteed.
- Achromatic lenses which provide distortion-free sharp images of the whole area under examination.
- A choice of different compatible contact plates to choose from.
- The 2 piece handle and head makes it easy to maintain.
- 10x magnification with focusing optics.
- Maintenance free - no need to ever replace the LED bulb.
- Exclusive fade-out function which reduces illmination intensity with battery level so that you know when to replace the battery.
- Operation time of up to 10 hours.
MINI3000 | COMPACT POCKET LED OTOSCOPE
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket otoscope.
- LED bulbs for consistant light output and bright, clear illumination with excellent colour rendering.
- Twice as bright as xenon halogen instruments
- Bulb situated away from the battery to keep cool and preserve battery life.
- Exclusive battery performance indicator - the light fades according to the current charge of the battery.
- Operation time of up to 10 hours.
- Maintenence-free operation - no need to ever replace the bulb.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window.
- 3x magnification lens.
- Optimally engineered casing surface for the sharpest, reflection-free image.
- Insufflation port (for optional connector) allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Pocket clip with auto-off feature - switches off when returned to your pocket.
- Complete with mini3000 handle, runs on standard AA batteries.
- Award winning design - maximum quality / minimum dimensions.
mini3000 | AA Battery Powered Handle
- Compact, stylish, ergonomically designed shape.
- Shock-proof, non-slip, robust.
- High quality engineered design in chrome finish.
- Screw on end cap for easy battery change.
- Pen style pocket clip with automatic power off when placed in pocket.
- Guaranteed 20,000 on/off cycles.
- Threaded metal connector for long life.
- Compatible with the full range of mini3000 instruments.
- Takes two standard AA size alkaline batteries (included).
- Free laser engraving to the handle end.
All metal screw on connector.
20,000 power cycles guaranteed.
Medisave offer a free laser engraving service on the handle of this diagnostic set. Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s non-free efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the handle, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
FREE SERVICE | HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Short Description HEINE mini3000 LED Otoscope & Dermatoscope Set Manufacturer Heine Warranty 5 Years Voltage 2.5v Power Source AA Battery Illumination LED
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £187.20
Special Price £145.00 Inc. VAT: £174.00
Regular Price: £182.39
Special Price £144.95 Inc. VAT: £173.94
- £148.95 Inc. VAT: £178.74 As low as: £168.01
- £260.58 Inc. VAT: £312.70
- £127.39 Inc. VAT: £152.87
- £139.85 Inc. VAT: £167.82