- High-resolution memory enables significantly improved screening accuracy for sleep apnea syndrome. Tiny changes and short cycle fluctuations can be accurately tracked with data collected in the high resolution memory
- Large capacity memory for up to 300 hours of data/high speed downloading via USB – high resolution memory data, collected with 0.1% SpO2 resolution at 1 second intervals can be stored in the unit
- Lightweight, compact body fits well against wrist – the main unit only weights 56g including the battery, and its thin profile measures only 15mm at the centre.
- Long battery life, up to 30 hours with a single AAA battery – remaining battery life is shown by a three level status indicator. Optional data analysis software allows auto power off time to be set
- Comes complete with a finger probe and wrist strap.
- Dimensions: 68 x 58 x 15mm Weight 65g including battery
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0 to 100% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 to 230 bpm
- SpO2 Accuracy: +2% SpO2 (70 to 100% range, 1S.D.)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +2bpm (30 to 100 range)
You can order Konica Minolta pulse oximeter sensors here.
- Additional Information
Short Description Konica Minolta Pulsox 300i Oximeter (300 Hour Memory) Age Range Adult Manufacturer Minolta
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £328.49 Inc. VAT: £394.19
- £478.49 Inc. VAT: £574.19
- £389.49 Inc. VAT: £467.39
- £59.99 Inc. VAT: £71.99
- £229.49 Inc. VAT: £275.39
- £296.29 Inc. VAT: £355.55