The new HeartScan HCG-801 ECG Monitor senses the heart waveform and indicates potential ECG abnormalities.
The Omron HeartScan HCG-801 is:
WITH ECG-Viewer PC Software
- Can be used by any number of Heartscan monitors - you only need to buy the software once. Additional single units (see HCG-801-E) can then use the software as well.
- Import ECG data into the computer and use it for diagnosis
- Allows importing of the data from the HeartScan ECG Monitor into a computer so that it can be examined and printed.
- Allows changing of the scale and range of the ECG to better observe specific events. This makes it very useful for doctors in making their diagnosis.
- The software allows changing the display scale freely in order to confirm details.
- This feature can be used to display a detailed screen for close observation of a certain period.
The Omron Heartscan is designed and intended for situations where conventional ECG equipment is less suitable.
When compared to existing mobile solutions the Heartscan offers the possibility of long-term monitoring where 24-hour Holter systems normally have difficulties recording an actual event.
- Additional Information
Short Description Omron HCG-801 HeartScan ECG Monitor and Software Package Manufacturer Omron ECG Features Interpretive, Memory, Portable, Screen
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,262.79 Inc. VAT: £1,515.35
Regular Price: £44.99
Special Price £9.99 Inc. VAT: £11.99
- £316.79 Inc. VAT: £380.15
- £243.49 Inc. VAT: £292.19
- £9.25 Inc. VAT: £11.10 As low as: £8.33
- £173.99 Inc. VAT: £208.79