- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Measurement capacity for 48 hrs
- Memory capacity of more than 400 readings
- Fully programmable with windows software for full analysis and data management
- Lightweight design and quiet operation for patient compliance
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- BHS clinically validated
- Comes with 2 cuffs (1 x 24-32cm & 1 x 32-42cm)
The Omron M24/7 ambulatory blood pressure monitor is a new addition to the Omron Blood Pressure monitor range. Omron is one of the worlds market leaders in the supply of blood pressure monitor, with over 1 million in circulation world wide.
Compactability with silent operation is just some of the great features the Omron M24/7 blood pressure monitor has. The blood pressure monitor is ergonimically designed so it can be easily taken anywhere with a patient ensuring maximum compliance.
The M24/7 operates on 2AA batteries and lasts up to 48 hours. The monitor is able to store over 400 readings with its solid-state memory. Additional measurements can be triggered and specific events can be marked manually.
The Blood pressure monitor can be set individually to the patient lifestyle by toggling the day/night function. A large LCD screen is incorporated within the monitor ensuring easy readability.
The M24/7 comes complete with USB interface which can be connected to any standard PC so results can be downloaded via the user-friendly software provided. The software is easy to use providing comprehensive analysis, presentation and reporting functions.
Complete with two latex-free cuffs in normal and large washable cuff sleeves. Clinically validated to BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria.
- Additional Information
Short Description Omron M24/7 24 Hour ABPM Manufacturer Omron Type of Model ABPM Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Memory Capacity 400+ BP Features Clinically Validated MPN BP5
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £721.59 Inc. VAT: £865.91
- £187.99 Inc. VAT: £225.59
- £1,495.69 Inc. VAT: £1,794.83
- £43.29 Inc. VAT: £51.95
- £257.79 Inc. VAT: £309.35
- £1,053.59 Inc. VAT: £1,264.31