Nonin 8500 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Industry Standard Motion-Tolerent Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin Model 8500 has redefined the industry standard for motion tolerant Digital hand-held pulse oximeters. The bright LED displays, simple operation, and outstanding battery performance make it ideal for spot checks or transport monitoring. Amazingly durable, the 8500 may be used with Nonin reusable or disposable sensors to conveniently monitor infants, children and adults. The 8500 offers flexible documentation options including portable printer, memory, or printer/computer interface.
If you are looking for a hand-held oximeter to use in the hospital, ambulance, or aircraft, the Nonin 8500 offers reliability, accuracy, and simplicity in a uniquely rugged package. This model has just completed USAF Aeromedical Approval.
- Ease-of-Use - 3-button operation & bright LED displays
- Pulse-Quality Indicator - tricolor perfusion indicator provides immediate pulse quality feedback
- Reliable - Nonin PureSAT® technology gives results you can trust even in challenging environments
- Great Battery Life - up to 100 hours continuous use
- USAF Aeromedical Certified - trusted by the United States Air Force
- Warranty - 3 years
- Adult Sensor - included as standard
PLEASE NOTE, these accessories are not included and must be purchased separately.
You can order Nonin pulse oximetry sensors here.
- Additional Information
Short Description System: Nonin 8500 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter: Standard Age Range Adult Manufacturer Nonin
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £870.79 Inc. VAT: £1,044.95
- £408.49 Inc. VAT: £490.19
- £1,213.99 Inc. VAT: £1,456.79
- £82.49 Inc. VAT: £98.99
- £68.49 Inc. VAT: £82.19
- £9,337.29 Inc. VAT: £11,204.75