Low cost entry level finger oximeter with LCD display
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- Operator Manual
- LCD display
- Data displayed: Oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse indicator and bar graph
- Indicators: Signal strength, battery status and finger out
- Standards: CE Class lla
- Measuring Range:70 – 100% Pulse Rate 30 – 250 bpm
- Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 34mm (L/W/H) 50g (including batteries)
- 2 year warranty
"This is the first, sub £25 oximeter that Medisave have decided to include in our oximeter range. From the start we were really impressed with the clear readings and impressive finish of the unit. The display is provided by a very clear and easy to read LCD screen. This has impressed us far more than the block LED finishes that retail around the same price. "
- Additional Information
Short Description Viamed MD300-C15D Finger Pulse Oximeter Manufacturer ChoiceMMed Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Brilliant quality for the price
- I've given this product 4 stars as it's a bit slower to give a reading than more expensive products, but for the price, this is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it.
- Good value for money, but case not supplied
- Not bad for the price. Has numeric sats and pulse rate displayed.
A bar graph to confirm whether signal strength is satisfactory. If less than 3 out of 8 bars displaced, then can assume reading is inaccurate.
Also displayes battery life. Takes 2 AAA batteries which most of us stock at home.
All in all, recommended. But remember to buy a case for it.
- Good value
- I was pleasantly surprised when I received this item, not expecting too much for the price.
It is VERY easy to use and seems very responsive. With a 2 year guarantee I'm expecting it to be reasonably long lasting too.
My only (slight) disappointment was the instruction sheet that comes with this meter.
I would recommend this meter.
- Unbelievable value for money.
- I bought this as a spare to keep in my emergency response bag. To be honest I didn't know what to expect as the price is very reasonable, and I have some really awful finger pulseox at this price. When I received it I was immediately impressed with it, it certainly doesn't look like it should cost less than Â£20. It seems durable and accurate, plus the colour stands out so I don't have to worry about putting it down and not being able to spot it. A friend has also ordered one off that back of seeing mine. I should be on commission :)
- Compact and does the job
- Great price for this - pulse ox I've seen elsewhere have been really expensive. Brightly coloured so you can tell it's yours without it being too gaudy or 'toy-like'.
Came with a free case which is handy.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £123.95 Inc. VAT: £148.74
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £19.99 Inc. VAT: £23.99
- £42.79 Inc. VAT: £51.35
Regular Price: £39.47
Special Price £28.95 Inc. VAT: £34.74
- £29.95 Inc. VAT: £35.94 As low as: £33.78
- £119.45 Inc. VAT: £143.34