Tempa(dot)DOTÂ™ uses a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots. Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or of 0.1°C higher the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a numerical temperature scale. Tempa(dot)DOT B thermometers are sensitive to environmental temperature.
- Single-use thermometer reduces risk of patient infection from drug-resistant organisms.
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Easy to read and simple to understand.
- Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axillary temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs simultaneously with temperature taking.
- No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- Additional Information
Short Description 3M Tempadots Disposable Thermometer per Pack of 100 Manufacturer 3M Medical
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £13.49 Inc. VAT: £16.19 As low as: £14.24
- £3.59 Inc. VAT: £4.31
- £30.79 Inc. VAT: £36.95
- £23.79 Inc. VAT: £28.55
- £2.99 Inc. VAT: £3.59
- £87.99 Inc. VAT: £105.59