Tempa(dot)DOTÂ™ uses a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots. Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or of 0.1°C higher the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a numerical temperature scale. Tempa(dot)DOT B thermometers are sensitive to environmental temperature.
- Single-use thermometer reduces risk of patient infection from drug-resistant organisms.
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Easy to read and simple to understand.
- Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axillary temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs simultaneously with temperature taking.
- No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Medical
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£3.45 Inc. VAT: £4.14
£3.11 Inc. VAT: £3.73
£3.33 Inc. VAT: £4.00
£8.93 Inc. VAT: £10.72
£2.04 Inc. VAT: £2.45
£63.66 Inc. VAT: £76.39 As low as: £71.81