Tempa(dot)DOTÂ™ uses a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots. Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or of 0.1°C higher the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a numerical temperature scale. Tempa(dot)DOT B thermometers are sensitive to environmental temperature.
- Single-use thermometer reduces risk of patient infection from drug-resistant organisms.
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Easy to read and simple to understand.
- Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axillary temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs simultaneously with temperature taking.
- No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- Additional Information
Short Description 3M Tempadots Disposable Thermometer per Pack of 100 Manufacturer 3M Medical
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £21.85 Inc. VAT: £26.22
- £0.41 Inc. VAT: £0.49
- £26.29 Inc. VAT: £31.55
Regular Price: £27.59
Special Price £20.79 Inc. VAT: £24.95
- £1.85 Inc. VAT: £2.22
- £3.11 Inc. VAT: £3.73