Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
The ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE is our best-selling Littmann stethoscope due to its high quality and versatility - it features both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset which can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s largest range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Caribbean Blue (71cm/28"). Finish: Rainbow with gold finish earpieces.
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue Rainbow
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Rotate the chestpiece for low frequencies via a fixed 'Bell'.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERYMore information:
"The Rainbow finish stethoscopes are truly unique! Each stethoscope is vapour coated which gives a slightly different finish to each one. The stethoscopes are identical in performance to the standard finish, they just have a unique twist. It’s difficult to appreciate the colour of these stethoscopes without seeing one in the flesh. They are available in adult, paediatric and infant models."
- Additional Information
SKU 2823 UPC 00707387763107 Master Colour Caribbean Blue Rainbow Warranty 3 Years User Groups GPs, Medical Students, Nurses Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Engraving Chars 25 Finish Rainbow Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Tunable 1.75"/4.4cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7
- Related Products
5 Item(s)per page
- Great Review by Sheila
Fabulous stethoscope, free engraving is excellent!!
(Posted on 13/07/2014)
- Very pleasing Review by JL
I loved the brass finish and the rainbow head- combined with the carribean blue it gives off a very patient-friendly feel!
(Posted on 21/09/2013)
- Excellent Design And Excellent Product Review by H.C.A
Bought This Quality Stethoscope And I Wasn't Disappointed Great Design And Looks Really Great Too.
(Posted on 23/01/2013)
- Good product as always Review by Kevin
Had one last year and decided to enlarge my collection. Still useful to have 2 sthetos.
Enjoy the free engraving!
(Posted on 12/05/2012)
- Very good item Review by coelhojoli5
Bought last year, i love this product.
It have too much sensibility and quality and it´s easy to use. CD-rom is too good and it´s too useful. The name engraved is free and your stethoscope will be only your!
(Posted on 21/10/2011)
5 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope: Caribbean Blue Rainbow 2823 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.