High performance and comfort combined...
The highest performing stethoscope in the Littmann 'Classic' product range.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Award-winning ergonomically designed chestpiece allows a comfortable grip for extended use.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with a range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and paediatric patients.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 8 out of 10.
- Tubing: Ceil Blue (65.5cm/27"). Finish: Polished Steel
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Master Classic Stethoscope - Ceil Blue
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Master Colour No Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Tubing Colour Ceil Blue Metal Finish Stainless Steel Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Tunable 1.75"/4.4cm Chestpiece Plated & Polished Alloy, Single-Sided Overall Acoustic Performance 8 Warranty 3 Years User Groups GPs, Nurses MPN No ASIN Override No Lead Time No
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £95.15
Special Price £74.25 Inc. VAT: £89.10
£76.99 Inc. VAT: £92.39
Regular Price: £162.35
Special Price £129.95 Inc. VAT: £155.94As low as: £152.60
£134.99 Inc. VAT: £161.99 As low as: £152.27
£48.19 Inc. VAT: £57.83 As low as: £54.36
£62.39 Inc. VAT: £74.87 As low as: £70.38