Superb sound quality for smaller frames...
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chestpiece - larger than the 'infant' but smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Uniquely designed miniature chestpiece for paediatric/petite patients or hard to reach areas.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a 3.3cm standard diaphragm on the front or a 2.5cm traditional open bell on the reverse.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Caribbean Blue (71cm/28"). Finish: Rainbow
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Paediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue Rainbow
Standard diaphragm on one side for higher frequency sounds.
Rotate the chestpiece for low frequencies via an open bell.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERYMore information:
"The Rainbow finish stethoscopes are truly unique! Each stethoscope is vapour coated which gives a slightly different finish to each one. The stethoscopes are identical in performance to the standard finish, they just have a unique twist. It’s difficult to appreciate the colour of these stethoscopes without seeing one in the flesh. They are available in adult, paediatric and infant models."
- Additional Information
Short Description Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope: Caribbean Blue Rainbow 2153, Laser Engraving & Free Pen Torch; Free Shipping on Orders Over £99. Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Tubing Colour Caribbean Blue Rainbow Metal Finish Rainbow Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm 1.31"/3.3cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Warranty 3 Years User Groups Child Specialists
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £50.86 Inc. VAT: £61.03
- £29.95 Inc. VAT: £35.94 As low as: £33.78
- £131.99 Inc. VAT: £158.39 As low as: £148.88
- £39.65 Inc. VAT: £47.58
- £53.69 Inc. VAT: £64.43
- £63.66 Inc. VAT: £76.39