- Self locking multi-position adjustable backreast
- 50mm thick CMHR foam top for patient comfort
- Paper roll holder (paper roll not supplied)
- Durable, magnolia epoxy coating with BioCote
- One year warranty
- Quick and easy to assemble - tools supplied
- Fire retardant upholstery (BS5582)
- Up to 3 optional drawer units can be fitted
The Purley Couch has a strong and stable couch frame construction with a fixed height of 76cm, with an attractive white epoxy coat. This finish also has the added advantage of incorporating BioCote, an antimicrobial powder coating which provides an extra level of defence against microbial contamination.
The upholstered pads are in the distinctive Doherty style with unstitched rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness, and they are available in 12 modern colour options. A paper roll holder, which in many competing products is a chargeable accessory, is fitted to the couch as standard. Lithotomy stirrups and optional drawer units are available as accessories, making the Purley Couch suitable for a vast range of potential clinical applications.
- Additional Information
Short Description Doherty Purley Fixed Height Couch Manufacturer Doherty Warranty 1 Year Couch Length 183 Lead Time 3-4 weeks
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £22.79 Inc. VAT: £27.35
- £404.79 Inc. VAT: £485.75
- £47.99 Inc. VAT: £57.59
- £453.79 Inc. VAT: £544.55
- £7.86 Inc. VAT: £9.43
- £1,020.79 Inc. VAT: £1,224.95