Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Medisave UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Medisave House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5FA.
Our company registration number is 04088271.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this website, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- We are not healthcare professionals- to avoid causing injury or harm, always seek professional advice before purchasing or using any medical device.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We cannot be liable for the consequences of late or delayed delivery.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Goods lost or delayed due to incorrect address details supplied at checkout are the responsibility of the customer
If you are ordering from Medisave (UK) Ltd for your own use (for a non-commercial purpose) then the Consumer Contract Regulations apply.
If you are ordering from Medisave (UK) Ltd for a business (for a commercial purpose) then the Business To Business Terms & Conditions apply.
The Order Process
Placing Your Order:
You can place orders online via our website- www.medisave.co.uk or you can call us to place an order (0800 804 6447).
Before placing an order PLEASE carefully check the details- we cannot cancel it or make any changes to it. It may be possible for you to refuse the delivery of the order- the courier will return the order to us. Assuming that you have not ordered any none returnable items (see below for details) we should be able to process a refund for you.
Our website is fully PCI compliant and all payment information is encrypted to ensure total security of your data.
You can also send orders to us via email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offices are open Monday to Friday, from 8.00am until 6.00pm. Our offices are closed on Saturday & Sunday and Bank Holidays.
We despatch orders from 8am to 10pm, Sunday to Friday. If you choose Next Day delivery before 9pm, your order will arrive the next working day.
Email confirmation is sent for every order placed- this confirmation is sent to the email address input when you place the order (or to your PayPal/Apple Pay account). We cannot re-send this confirmation, so please ensure you enter the correct email address.
We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, and we also accept payments via PayPal and Amazon Pay.
Subject to status, we can offer Limited Companies 30 Day Invoice Accounts. All NHS organisations (NHS Trusts, GP Surgeries etc) automatically qualify for a 30 Day Invoice Account. Email email@example.com to request more information.
Where possible, we endeavour to process and despatch all orders placed before 4.00pm the same day. We prioritise the processing of orders with Next Day delivery- if your order is urgent, please choose this shipping service.
We have over 30,000 products listed on our website- whilst we aim to have all items available for immediate despatch, sometimes the manufacturer has production issues which results in delays.
Availability is shown in the product listing- please note, we also process offline orders, which do not immediately update the availability online. We always advise checking stock availability before placing an order if you are in urgent need of the item.
If you place an order for an unavailable item, you will be informed via email. You can then either wait for the item to arrive, choose an alternative or cancel the item from the order and receive a refund.
All images of products are purely for illustration only and do not form part of the description of the product.
Medisave UK cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
If your order includes products that come Directly From The Manufacturers then it does not quality for free shipping.
All prices on our website and in our catalogue are displayed on an “invitation to treat” basis- if a product is ordered (and the price is incorrect) we are not obliged to sell the product at the incorrect price. The order will be cancelled, and a refund will be processed.
If there is a problem with the payment (if your bank declines the payment, there are security concerns etc) we will contact you to advise. We reserve the right to decline an order or payment- we can also insist that an order is only sent to the registered address of the payment card.
Upon delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medisave UK Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
You must report missing parcels within 7 working days of despatch.
When you place an order, you can create an account to store your order history and track orders or you can checkout as a Guest- if you checkout as a Guest, we cannot add orders to your order history.
Prices & Payment
- We take payment in full from your chosen payment option upon receipt of your order.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any tier pricing (such as Medisave Pick 'n' Mix) cannot be used in conjunction with bespoke customer pricing structures agreed elsewhere. Other discounts may only be combined at the discretion of Medisave. We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
- Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate and are shown in Great British Pounds Sterling. Any currency conversion on the website is purely for comparison, the actual price paid for overseas orders will be determined by the rate of exchange on your payment card.
- VAT will be charged on all orders within the UK and the EU. VAT be can be exempt on certain products upon completion of an online form. Individuals/organisations wishing to claim VAT exemption on non-exempt products will need to provide supporting documentation when the order is placed.
- All goods delivered remain the property of Medisave UK Ltd until they are paid for in full.
- Only one discount code may be applied to any single order. and already discounted products may not be eligible to be used in conjunction with a discount code.
The delivery cost for your order will be shown online- when you add the item(s) you are ordering to your cart, there is a postage cost calculator.
Online orders over £25 excluding VAT are processed with Free Delivery (which is a 3-5 working day service).
Free Delivery is not available to all areas of the UK- certain areas such as Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Isle of Man and remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands & Islands are exempt from the Free Delivery offer.
If your order qualifies for Free Delivery, there is the option to pay a small premium when you checkout to ensure that your order arrives the next working day (if the order is placed before 9.00pm, Monday to Friday)
Please note- orders for 5 Litre bottles of hand sanitiser need to be sent on a specialist courier service, so delivery times are normally 2 working days from despatch. Any orders for more than 75 bottles of 500ml hand sanitiser will be sent on a pallet service- this is normally a 2 working day from despatch transit time.
We offer the following delivery options:
1 Day (Mon-Fri)
1 Working Day
Mainland UK Only
2 Day (Mon-Fri)
2 Working Days
Northern Ireland, Islands, Highlands
3-5 Working Days
All Of UK
3-5 Working Days
All Of UK
Royal Mail calculates their delivery prices based on the size and weight of the order and the delivery speed.
DPD charges a standard delivery fee (which is not linked to the size and weight of the order) and they offer a next working day delivery service to mainland UK.
DPD charges a premium to deliver to non-mainland UK addresses such as Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Isle of Man and remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands & Islands- we offer a 2 Day transit time to these areas.
We can only process orders within the UK.
If a courier cannot deliver an order to you, the order will be returned to our premises. Medisave will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days unless they are engraved items and then they are held for 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period, we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Tracking Your Order:
When your order is processed and despatched, an email will be sent to the email address on your order- this will include a link to the courier website and a tracking reference to monitor the arrival of your order.
DPD offer a greater level of tracking information than Royal Mail- on the day of delivery, DPD will send you an email/SMS to advise of the 1 hour delivery time. You can also request an alternative delivery date or request delivery to an alternative location (Royal Mail do not have this level of functionality).
Consumer Contract Regulations
The Consumer Contract Regulations ONLY apply to purchases made by people for personal use- the Consumer Contract Regulations do not apply to purchases made for commercial use
How To Cancel Your Order
We have a very fast order turnaround time- you cannot make any changes to an order once it has been placed.
Once you have placed an order, you cannot cancel it- however, (depending on the items ordered) you can refuse delivery or contact us once the order has arrived to cancel the order.
Once you have notified us that you would like to return the order (which must be within 14 days of receipt of the order), you have 14 days to return the order to us.
How To Return Your Order
A product purchased from Medisave may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receipt of the order).
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
- If you've purchased a fridge and you find that it is damaged, then you must report this fault within 5 days of delivery.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Some products are made to order or are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault, a restocking fee may be applied. Please contact our Returns Team for more information.
If you would like to return an item, please contact the Returns Department at Medisave on 0800 804 6447 to obtain a returns authorisation number.
Once you have a returns authorisation number, you will need to clearly display it on the outside of the parcel and inside also provide a Returns Form detailing reasons for your return (Download the Returns Form by clicking HERE). Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Medisave UK LTD
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medisave. In this instance, your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medisave and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised (e.g. engraved stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, diagnostics, embroidered items of clothing, etc)
- Any specially manufactured products made to order.
- Any items of a sanitary nature (eg needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then (depending on the fault) we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase, please call the Medisave Returns Department for advice.
If a product is faulty and an exchange is processed (and the product you ordered is unavailable) we reserve the right to offer an equivalent product from a different manufacturer.
We cannot cover the returns costs on liquids, you the customer will be responsible to organise and pay for the return - Regardless of this, please still contact our Returns department before sending us your return.
Business To Business Terms & Conditions
When ordering from Medisave (UK) Ltd for commercial purposes, the Consumer Contract Regulations do not apply- you agree to be bound by the following Medisave (UK) Ltd Business To Business Terms & Conditions
- Credit accounts can be offered, subject to status, and at the discretion of Medisave (UK) Ltd. We reserve the right to withdraw or restrict your credit account at any time.
- You have 30 days from the date of the invoice to make a payment- if payment is not received, we will put your account on stop and cease processing any further orders until payment is made. We will pursue Directors of the Company (as per details listed on Companies House) for any non-payment. Any costs incurred will be added to your outstanding invoices.
- All goods remain the property of Medisave (UK) Ltd until paid for in full.
- When ordering via our website or via email, please check order confirmations to ensure prices and delivery addresses are correct- we cannot be liable for errors.
- All prices quoted are ex VAT and carriage.
- Any changes to an order placed via the website or via email and any cancellation requests need to be made in writing via email- we cannot accept verbal amendments to orders.
- If an order has already been sent to our Warehouse for processing, it may not be possible to amend or cancel the order.
- Any prices quoted on our website, catalogue or any other publication are subject to change.
- Images and descriptions on our website, catalogue or any other publication are correct to the best of our knowledge, but the manufacturer can change the appearance or specification of their products without informing us. We cannot be liable for any differences between the image and description online and the delivered product.
- We make no claims regarding any products listed regarding their purpose or suitability.
- Delivery dates- these are an approximation and we cannot be liable for any losses incurred by late or lost deliveries.
- Delivery charges- we reserve the right to reduce or increase delivery charges when processing your order- we will inform you of any changes to the amount charged for delivery, and we will not process the order until we have confirmation of acceptance from you
- In the event of stock availability issues, we reserve the right to swap any unavailable item(s) ordered for available item(s) that are of comparable quality and price.
- Upon delivery, you must inspect the order thoroughly. Any shortages or damages must be highlighted via email within 3 working days. Any shortages or damages highlighted after 3 working days cannot be investigated.
- If you order an incorrect item(s), we are not obliged to process an exchange or return- when returning an item, you must first seek approval from our Returns team.
- All return requests are considered on a case by case basis - we are not obliged to accept returns of any orders.
- Any item that is ordered or manufactured specifically for you or is personalised, cannot be returned to us for an exchange or refund
- You are responsible for returning the item to us and any associated costs- we may charge a re-stocking fee to cover all administration costs.
- If an item is returned to us in what we believe is an un-saleable condition, we will not process a refund or exchange- the items will either be destroyed or returned to you (at your expense).
- If a delivery is unsuccessful and is returned to us (and you request that we re-send the order to you), we reserve the right to charge additional delivery charges to cover our costs incurred.
- If an item is delivered to you direct from the manufacturer, and the delivery is unsuccessful, we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee. We will charge you the amount that the manufacturer charges us (typically 25% of the order total)
- Prices change- we cannot be liable for any price changes once you have placed the order- we will process the order at the price agreed when you placed the order. If the price subsequently increases or reduces, we cannot change the order.
- Customers who are eligible for exemption from VAT under the zero rated schedule- you MUST provide copies of relevant certification when placing the order. Failure to do so will result in VAT being charged.
- During viral outbreaks or pandemics, orders placed for items relating to the pandemic (face masks, sanitiser, PPE etc) will be non returnable in any circumstance.
Orders containing pharmaceuticals or other regulated items are subject to the following restrictions:
- The customer must have a registered account (ie not a guest account)
- The customer must provide their valid GMC number (or professional equivalent) during the checkout process.
- We do not accept prescriptions.
- The delivery address must be the registered business address.
These requirements will be checked manually before any restricted orders will be despatched.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Medisave (the Seller) warrants that all reasonable care will be taken to ensure the quality of materials and workmanship. In the event of any defect arising within 12 months, or a different period as specified in the general description of the goods, from the date of delivery to the Buyer, or as otherwise agreed in Writing, the Seller will repair or replace the defective goods, if required to do so, provided that:
- they are returned carriage paid to the Seller's premises; and
- it is proved to the Seller's satisfaction that the defect is due to inferior workmanship or material.
The warranty excludes defects caused by misuse or neglect or arising from wear and tear and applies only to Goods bought directly from the Seller.
The Seller shall not be under any liability to the Buyer for any defects in the Goods or for any loss or damage to or caused by the Goods, whenever they arise, except to the extent that the Seller has expressly accepted liability under these conditions.
All other conditions, warranties or other terms whatsoever concerning the Goods, whether express or implied, by statute, at common law, or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In no circumstances (other than death or personal injury caused by the Seller's negligence) shall the Seller be liable for any purely economic loss or for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
The Seller does not undertake to pay for the cost of repairs to defective material or goods incurred by the Seller without previous specific agreement in Writing.