Keeler - A British (diagnostic) institution
100 years ago, back in 1917, Charles D Keeler opened his first optical factory in London. This is where the Keeler institution, as we know it, began. Keeler continued to manufacture high quality ophthalmic equipment right up until World War II, afterwhich Keeler regrouped and launched Keeler Optical Products Ltd, designing and selling optical products worldwide. In 1986, Keeler were taken over by Dollond & Aitchison who continually developed the range of ophthalmic equipment, before being subsequently taken over by the UK based Halma Group. Now, nearing its 100th year, the Halma Group still head the Keeler Brand.
an instrument for everyone
Keeler are a major brand within the ophthalmology industry, their specialist diagnostic products, diagnostic sets, and indirect ophthalmoscope, are tools of the trade for many ophthalmic specialists. Whether you are looking for a Standard otoscope or Slit Lamp, Keeler likely has a diagnostic tool for you.
Keeler has also achieved quality management ISO 9001:2008 certification ensuring that its products meet statutory and regulatory requirements, and customer satisfaction. In addition, ISO 13485:2003 certification ensures quality management of its medical devices by facilitating the coordination of medical device regulatory requirements for quality management systems. So you can be assured that your Keeler products are produced up to the highest standards.
Keeler Practitioner Diagnostic Set 1729-P-1020
£130.00 ex. VAT
Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set 1729-P-1018
£178.99 ex. VAT
Keeler Jazz LED Diagnostic Set
£165.99 ex. VAT
Keeler Single Sided 3M Vision Test
£306.99 ex. VAT
Keeler Standard / Standard Cord Unit Diagnostic Set
£587.29 ex. VAT
Keeler Jazz Ultra Pocket LED Diagnostic Set
£200.79 ex. VAT
❤ What Medisave loves about Keeler. ❤
- Traditional British manufacturer – virtually every component is made in house at their Windsor headquarters.
- The Practitioner (1729-P-1020) diagnostic set. A firm favourite within the range.
- The Standard range of diagnostic products. Simple, reliable, easy to use.
- The slim line handle – great finish, fantastic to engrave.
- Their diverse range – From the standard otoscope to the SL range of slit lamps. Keeler’s range is far greater than you may expect.
- Their vision testing devices – standard throughout the industry.