Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
The ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE is our best-selling Littmann stethoscope due to its high quality and versatility - it features both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset which can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s largest range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Raspberry (71cm/28"). Finish: Stainless Steel
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope - Raspberry
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Rotate the chestpiece for low frequencies via a fixed 'Bell'.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Short Description 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope: Raspberry, Laser Engraving & Same Day Dispatch; Free Shipping on Orders Over £99. Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Tubing Colour Raspberry Metal Finish Stainless Steel Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Tunable 1.75"/4.4cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Warranty 3 Years User Groups GPs, Medical Students, Nurses Littmann Model Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Lovely stethoscope, great sound. Lovely colour!
- â€¢3Mâ€™s â€˜Tunable Technologyâ€™
- I could go on about 3Mâ€™s â€˜Tunable Technologyâ€™ or about how popular and well suited to the job the classic 2 is but I've already done that for the standard one.
The main reason I'm reviewing this one is because it has a slight advantage to the others... bit of a worst kept secret raspberry and pink colour tubing makes it far less nickable than all the others.
Even my burly, hairy GP has a raspberry or pinkish Littmann scope - just to try to stop light fingered people taking it for a walk.
- Great quality and great value for money! The engraving is... WOW!
- Great value for money. Definitely of the quality that I would expect from a Littmann. The engraving was very neatly and tastefully done.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £42.79 Inc. VAT: £51.35
- £36.99 Inc. VAT: £44.39 As low as: £31.34
- £19.49 Inc. VAT: £23.39
- £63.99 Inc. VAT: £76.79
- £45.99 Inc. VAT: £55.19
- £71.99 Inc. VAT: £86.39