Small and compact in size with low power consumption - ideal for the spot checking of blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rates.
- 1x fingertip pulse oximeter
- 2x AAA batteries
- 1x lanyard
- Clear OLED colour display with high contrast between background and reading numbers for fast readings.
- The SpO2 (pulse oximetry %) and pulse rate can be displayed in 4 rotations to customise the oximeter exactly how you like it.
- Option of displaying the pleth waveform in two formats for easy reading.
- Simple and convenient with one button operation
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- Low power consumption
- Brightness of the display is adjustable (10 levels) for use in all light conditions.
- Signal strength indicator to guarantee proper finger insertion.
- Exceptional value for money
- 2 Year Warranty Period
Displays Finger Out when there is no finger inserted.
Switches on at the touch of a button
Dark background with bright information for easy readings.
Powered by two AAA batteries (included).
Supplied with a lanyard for portability.
- Additional Information
Short Description MD300-D Finger Pulse Oximeter Manufacturer ChoiceMMed Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Perfect for life as GP registrar - in practice and on home visits
- Item arrived quickly and was as described.
Great value for money.
Works perfectly, came with batteries and a free protective case.
Will be invaluable for life as a GP reg this year and once fully qualified.
- can't seem to get it working on children's fingers
- ....but perhaps it will improve with practice. I'd hoped this would be an all-patient oximeter for GP. I hope I'm not wrong.
- Easy to use and well priced
- I needed a fairly simple (and cheap) pulse oximeter to use with clients doing outdoor fitness sessions to give quick HR stats and O2 %.
The MD300 is easy to use with a clear readout that rotates depending on which way round the wearer was.
Not expecting precise figures, just a general idea so was ideal for what I wanted. Comes with a nice little bag as well.
- Thoroughly impressed.
- It's one of those devices that you don't really appreciate the functions until you use them. I had a very basic O2 reader with red Led readout and wanted something a bit more in depth but not too costly. The MD seems to be very popular among colleagues so was pretty much the obvious choice. The graphical display is fantastic, the pulse readout is really neat, it works great, especially in low light situations. You can change the readout to suit location, very useful when changing which side of the patient you are working on. I've been using this for a couple of months now and would thoroughly recommend it.
- I agree with the reviews below that this pulse oximeter is portable and easy to read but I do not believe that the read out is accurate. I left my finger in there for a good few minutes and the SpO2 reading slowly increased by 8% but still remained low (which I know was not a true reading). My fingers were warm, I was not wearing nail varnish and I was sat still. I will be returning this item.
- Excellent portable sats monitor
- I used this pulse oximeter throughout my GPST3 year and have now purchased one for myself. It gives a visual display of O2 sats - giving some idea of the patient's heart rhythym - and also gives very quick sats values and heart rate. Extremely portable and reliable.
- Excellent product
- It is very portable and has a very good, easy to read display. It is very durable. I have dropped this several time, yet still functions very well. Definitely good value for your money.
- Nice wee product
- Never had any preference for a particular pulse ox but this is small making it convenient to use and store in bag. Pretty robust and display is easy to read.
- great disply screen portable easy to use
- i was impressed with this as durable portable easy to read screen and easy to use....all in all a great piece of kit
- Perfect for what you need it to do. Good price. The lanyard is useful for attaching it to your bag (not for wearing round your neck unless you wish to look like a complete fool).
Only minor issue is its not accurate at all when cold - however thats a pretty generic issue no matter what model/make you buy. Easily overcome by keeping it on the inside pocket of your jacket.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £156.00
Special Price £114.99 Inc. VAT: £137.99
- £42.79 Inc. VAT: £51.35
Regular Price: £32.99
Special Price £21.99 Inc. VAT: £26.39
- £119.45 Inc. VAT: £143.34
Regular Price: £53.99
Special Price £37.49 Inc. VAT: £44.99
Regular Price: £72.55
Special Price £54.99 Inc. VAT: £65.99