World’s thinnest pen needle!
NANOPASS 34 is 22% thinner than 32G.
- Pain is primarily related to needle thickness. There are 100-200 pain receptors per cm² human skin surface. NANOPASS 34 decreases the probability of touching the pain receptors and therefore makes the insulin injection virtually painless.
- NANOPASS 34 causes less skin trauma than larger needle sizes, which results in less pain.
- The unique asymmetric edge of NANOPASS cuts the skin instead of puncturing it.
- This decreases the resistance while penetrating the skin. Another step towards virtually painless insulin injection.
- The patented slim double tapered needle shape reduces the insulin injection force significantly.
- Although the needle tip is 34G, NANOPASS 34 provides less injection force than a conventional 32G pen needle.
- NANOPASS 34 combines virtually painless injection with easy handling.
- Needle tip diameter: 34G (0.18mm)
- Needle length: 4mm
- Additional Information
Short Description Terumo Nanopass Pen Needle 34g x 100 Manufacturer Terumo Gauge 34
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1.68 Inc. VAT: £2.02
- £55.79 Inc. VAT: £66.95
- £168.79 Inc. VAT: £202.55
- £66.29 Inc. VAT: £79.55
- £159.79 Inc. VAT: £191.75
- £3.64 Inc. VAT: £4.37