Flexible, reliable and affordable ….. the NEW smartsigns Compact 300 Series SPOT Check Vital Signs Monitor from HUNTLEIGH.
The SC300 is a mains / battery operated compact spot check vital signs monitor; this powerful, flexible platform offers healthcare professionals a range of measurements which includes non-invasive blood pressure, pulse rate, pulse oximetry and a wireless tympanic temperature option.
Equipped with a long life 12 hour high capacity battery pack, the SC300 can be used in any healthcare setting.
Patient status is displayed on the 6" colour coded digital display enabling clinicians to make critical decisions at the point of delivery.
The SC300 is suitable for Adult, Paediatric or Neonatal patients.
Basic configuration fitted with:
- • Clear 6” digital display with large easy read information.
- • Wireless temperature option (up to 10m range).
- • 50 Measurement memory.
- • Minimum number of controls.
- • Long life batter pack (12hrs).
- • Choice of Sp02 technologies: Own Brand / Nellcor.
- Additional Information
Short Description Smartsigns Compact 300 Monitor NiBP, Pulse, Sp02 Manufacturer Huntleigh Lead Time 3-5 Working Days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,194.29 Inc. VAT: £1,433.15
- £937.42 Inc. VAT: £1,124.90
PC-3000 Patient Monitor (SpO2 (Nellcor Oximax), PR, Resp Rate, NIBP, ECG, Temp) with Adult Clip Sensor£1,562.40 Inc. VAT: £1,874.88
- £22.00 Inc. VAT: £22.00
- £402.49 Inc. VAT: £482.99
- £3.29 Inc. VAT: £3.95