The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR. Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons.
- Real CPR Help®with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) 5 year battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode - CPR-D•padz™ 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with pedi•padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2005 compliance
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D•padz electrode, prep pack comprising a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette.
- Additional Information
Short Description Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator (G5R) with Graphical Display Manufacturer Zoll Lead Time 3-5 days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £988.29 Inc. VAT: £1,185.95
- £2,014.98 Inc. VAT: £2,417.98
- £699.00 Inc. VAT: £838.80 As low as: £785.99
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £19.99 Inc. VAT: £23.99
Regular Price: £1,078.80
Special Price £699.00 Inc. VAT: £838.80
- £997.99 Inc. VAT: £1,197.59