Tempa(dot)DOTÂ™ uses a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots. Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or of 0.1°C higher the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a numerical temperature scale. Tempa(dot)DOT B thermometers are sensitive to environmental temperature.
- Single-use thermometer reduces risk of patient infection from drug-resistant organisms.
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Easy to read and simple to understand.
- Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axillary temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs simultaneously with temperature taking.
- No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- Additional Information
Short Description 3M Tempadots Disposable Thermometer per Pack of 100 Manufacturer 3M Medical
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £399.99 Inc. VAT: £479.99
- £34.29 Inc. VAT: £41.15
- £5.92 Inc. VAT: £7.10
- £0.34 Inc. VAT: £0.41 As low as: £0.31
- £39.09 Inc. VAT: £46.91
- £8.54 Inc. VAT: £10.25