Safety-engineered lancet with 3 depth settings for different patient needs
Safe and easy to use, the ACCU-CHEK Safe-T-Pro Plus lancet device is designed to help you get the right amount of blood the first time.
The single-use lancet device has three depth settings – 1.3, 1.8, and 2.3mm – for varying patient conditions, such as poor circulation or calloused fingers. Healthcare professionals have the flexibility at the bedside to choose the optimal depth based on the patient condition and blood volume required.
The multiple depth settings may also enable a facility to reduce the number of items that need to be stocked in inventory, which can increase operational efficiency.
Enhanced patient care
- Three depth settings for varying patient types
- Thin, 23-gauge, silicone-coated needle with beveled tip for improved comfort
- OSHA-compliant – automatically retracts lancet after use
- Helps reduce accidental fingersticks
- Provides excellent infection control
- May reduce number of lancets used
- Minimum training required
- Additional Information
Short Description Accuchek Safe-T-Pro Plus Lancets Single Use x 200 Manufacturer Roche
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £81.79 Inc. VAT: £98.15
- £197.79 Inc. VAT: £237.35
- £235.89 Inc. VAT: £283.07
- £37.19 Inc. VAT: £44.63
- £149.99 Inc. VAT: £179.99
- £159.99 Inc. VAT: £191.99