Blood spill packs are used for safe clean up and disinfection of blood spillages. The single use pack is supplied with all PPE, SoChlor Absorbent NaDCC Granules and SoChlor Chlorine release tablets.
SoChlor NaDCC chlorine release granules absorb the spill, kill pathogens on contact and reduce cross contamination risk.
The small pack makes it easy to keep ready for use in all areas and ensure accessibility where it may be needed. The one use pack format prevents fragmentation of components and ensures all items are present when opened.
- 1 x cloth
- 1 x pair gloves
- 1 x apron
- 1 x scoop and scraper
- 1 x clinical waste bag
- 100g SoChlor NaDCC Absorbent Chlorine release granules
- SoChlor Chlorine release tablets
- Paper towels
- Easy to follow illustrated instructions on pack
- Additional Information
Short Description Blood Spill Pack Manufacturer GV Health
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Really useful for school sports surfaces
- Bought for use on brand new school astro turf pitch to help appease various HSE and Risk Assessment criteria in case of serious blood injury. Everything comes in a sealed bag ready for use and is ideal for carrying in a first aid kit and having close to hand.
Not been used in anger yet but it helped provide a cost effective solution to a potential issue.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1.30 Inc. VAT: £1.56
- £54.99 Inc. VAT: £65.99
- £2.99 Inc. VAT: £3.59
- £7.49 Inc. VAT: £8.99
- £6.99 Inc. VAT: £8.39
- £5.29 Inc. VAT: £6.35