Easy-to-use without any training
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Designed to be easy to use without any training at all, the HeartSine Samaritan 360P is one of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market right now. By analysing the victim's heart rhythm, the Samaritan 360P knows precisely when to deliver the shock to give the best chance of survival.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press.
Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the SAM 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a ten-year unit warranty that demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 360P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- One-button operation. The SAM 360P only has one button – ON/OFF, ensuring straightforward operation for all levels of rescuer.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The HeartSine samaritan PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg or 55 lbs), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Field upgradeable. Easily upgrade in the field to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
For more information about the different models, read our new article about the new HeartSine AED range and see why we think these are some of the best AEDs out there.
- Adult: Shock 1: 150J; Shock 2: 150J; Shock 3: 200J
- Pediatric: Shock 1: 50J; Shock 2: 50J; Shock 3: 50J
- New Battery: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
- After Six Discharges: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
- Type: Internal Memory
- Memory Capacity: 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording
- Playback Capabilities: Custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver™ EVO Windows-based data review software
Pad-Pak — Electrode and Battery Cartridge
- Shelf Life: Four years from manufacture date
- Weight: 0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Size: 3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in (10 cm x 13.3 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Capacity: > 60 shocks at 200J
- 18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs
- Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device
- Placement: Anterior-lateral (Adult); Anterior-posterior (Pediatric)
- Active Gel Area: 15.5 in2 (100 cm2)
- Cable Length: 3.3 feet (1 meter)
Guaranteed to operate in harsh conditions, engineered to perform.
Durable Carry Case
Extra storage located at the rear.
Easy access to pads through bottom of the case.
Instant Battery/Pad Pack Replacement
Instant and easy battery/pad pack replacement.
"The HeartSine Samaritan range of defibrillators are new to the Medisave AED range, we are expecting big things from them, and they are tiny! We have been thoroughly impressed with the specification, warranty and very importantly cost of ownership of these outstanding AED! The 350P, 360P and 500P are unique in the way they all use the same combined battery and pad pack, all model interchangeable, with a specific paediatric version available. These convenient units simply slip into place and the machine then stays in standby for four years, switching on in seconds if required. If replacement is required, or the pad pack has expired, then replacement takes literally two seconds. Simply slip the old or used pad pack out and clip the new pack into place. Within seconds the unit is fully ready for emergency use, or more likely another 4 years on standby. All HeartSine Samaritan come with an amazing 8 year warranty, this means theoretically the unit will only require one battery/pad replacement in the 8 years if unused. Cost of ownership over the 8 year lifespan is drastically reduced compared to other AED’s, as this combined battery and pad pack is just £89.99 + Vat currently. Compared with our current bestselling model the HeartSine Samaritan range would be £145.98 cheaper to run over the lifetime of the unit making them incredibly economical not only to purchase but also maintain. Pad life is extended on the HeartSine Samaritan range due to a very clever silver printed electrode. Typically pads would last between 2 and 3 years, the HeartSine Samaritan pads are not foil backed therefore the pads do not degrade from exposure to electrode gel. This means the pad life is drastically extended allowing for the 4 year duration between combined battery/pad pack changes.
Technologically the HeartSine Samaritan models are a big step up from others within this price range. The units all operate on an upscaling shock protocol, shocking at 150 joules for the first two shocks, upscaling to 200 joules from shock three onwards. All three units, the 350P, 360P and 500P are all IP56 rated, meaning they offer the maximum protection from the elements, allowing them to be used in harsh environments without the worry of malfunction. All three units come with specific semi rigid cases which allow full operation of the AED without the need to bring them out of the case. Simply press the on button, pull the green tab to expose the pad tab, pull this tab and the pads are exposed, it’s as simple as that. All three units give voice guidance of exactly what you need to do, all three have a CPR metronome to indicate the rate of CPR required. The 500P goes one step further and also gives CPR feedback allowing the user to know if the CPR they are administering is effective. This feedback on the 500P is unique within the AED field as it measures electrical conductivity through the pads, which varies whilst administering chest compressions. During CPR this conductivity directly correlates to effective CPR and the 500P unit will advise if the responder needs to increase or decrease the depth of compressions, if the rate of compressions are too slow/fast, all helping maintain effective CPR. All three units will analyse the heart output and will ONLY allow a shock to be administered if a shock is required, the machine does the thinking for you and will not shock if not required. The 350P and 500P are both Semi-Automatic in operation. This means the operator simply has to press the shock button when deemed necessary, the 350P and 500P will give voice guidance as to this. The 360P is classed as Fully Automatic, this means if a shock is advised the unit will automatically administer a shock if/when required, again it will give advice on this.
The HeartSine Samaritan range has really impressed us from the start and we can see end users being just as impressed. For such small units they pack a mighty big punch, certainly out performing anything else in the price range. For sheer peace of mind alone the HeartSine Samaritan range ticks a huge amount of boxes. "
- Additional Information
Short Description HeartSine Samaritan AED PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Manufacturer HeartSine Warranty 8 Years
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £77.99 Inc. VAT: £93.59
- £383.49 Inc. VAT: £460.19
- £89.99 Inc. VAT: £107.99
- £24.79 Inc. VAT: £29.75
Regular Price: £318.00
Special Price £185.00 Inc. VAT: £222.00
Regular Price: £1,426.55
Special Price £1,059.00 Inc. VAT: £1,270.80