The EL 10 LED examination light distinguishes itself through an absolutely homogeneous field of light. The light intensity can be regulated continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux. The spot size can be adjusted in a diameter between 8.5 and 14 cm to suit any situation. Both at a working distance of 30 cm.
Controls with ergonomic grip allow for intuitive and fast adjustment of brightness and spot size. The compact illumination head (Ø approx. 60 mm) allows an almost coaxial â€¨illumination, particularly in difficult application situations.
- Bright and homogeneous. Perfect illumination in every examination situation.
- LED in HQ. 10 Watt high performance LED with authentic colour rendering â€¨(Colour temperature typ. 3,000 Kelvin, CRI > 85).
- 3 different mounting options. Wall mounting, clamp for table-top mounting or on a wheeled stand.
- Solid construction. Reliable operation safety and illumination power for many years.
- Hygiene. Easy and efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Coiled goose neck. Easy and intuitive adjustment.
- An electrical control system monitors all functions and guarantees safety.
- Additional Information
Short Description HEINE EL10 LED Examination Light - Mobile Base Manufacturer Heine Warranty 5 Years Mounting Options Trolley Lead Time Typically despatched within 5-7 days.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £907.25 Inc. VAT: £1,088.70
- £575.49 Inc. VAT: £690.59
- £88.49 Inc. VAT: £106.19
- £464.49 Inc. VAT: £557.39
- £404.99 Inc. VAT: £485.99
- £542.29 Inc. VAT: £650.75