NF 1200 iPAD is a semi-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
- 5 years unit Warranty
- 5 years Battery Warranty
- Additional Information
Short Description iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Adult Pads - AED Manufacturer Ipad Warranty 5 Years MPN NF1200
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £77.99 Inc. VAT: £93.59
- £383.49 Inc. VAT: £460.19
- £89.99 Inc. VAT: £107.99
- £1,099.49 Inc. VAT: £1,319.39
- £809.99 Inc. VAT: £971.99
- £37.49 Inc. VAT: £44.99