NF 1200 iPAD is a semi-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
- 5 years unit Warranty
- 5 years Battery Warranty
- Additional Information
Short Description iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Adult Pads - AED Manufacturer Ipad Warranty 5 Years MPN NF1200
- Why buy from Medisave?
I can confirm these two parts are compatible.
The dimensions of the NF1200 are 200mm w x 420 mm h x 110 mm depth
and the DS2 is sized 440mm w x 625 mm h x 285 mm depth .
If you have any further questions please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £80.49 Inc. VAT: £96.59
- £395.39 Inc. VAT: £474.47
- £92.79 Inc. VAT: £111.35
Regular Price: £1,530.95
Special Price £948.99 Inc. VAT: £1,138.79
- £750.59 Inc. VAT: £900.71
- £729.99 Inc. VAT: £875.99