Paediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter with Child-Friendly Frog Design
Ultra compact paediatric finger pulse oximeter with OLED display.
- Silicone protective cover.
- Hinged storage case.
- Operator’s Manual.
- Specially designed for paediatric patients
- Low cost
- Clear, bright colour OLED display
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations
- Adjustable brightness; 10 levels
- Pleth waveform, displayed in 2 formats
- Signal strength indicator
- Easy to use; 1-button operation
- Automatic power-off when finger is removed
Range: 70% - 99%
Accuracy: 80% - 99%; +/- 2%
70% - 80%; +/- 2%
Range: 30 - 235 bpm
Accuracy: +/- 2 bpm
2x AAA / LR03 / MN2400 1.5V alkaline batteries
30 hours continuous operation
Automatically powers off when finger is removed for longer than 8 seconds.
5° C to 40° C
Weight (including batteries)
50 mm (l) x 28 mm (w) x 28 mm (h)
- Additional Information
Short Description MD300-C5 Paediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter - Frog Age Range Paediatric Manufacturer ChoiceMMed
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £411.39 Inc. VAT: £493.67
- £20.09 Inc. VAT: £24.11
- £5.79 Inc. VAT: £6.95
- £140.19 Inc. VAT: £168.23
- £373.99 Inc. VAT: £448.79
Regular Price: £55.67
Special Price £37.49 Inc. VAT: £44.99