Highly portable and beautifully designed, the new generation MicroLab has been developed for the professional. Employing Micro Medical’s acclaimed precision GOLD STANDARD Digital Volume Transducer (especially suited to measuring very low flow rates in patients with COPD) the instrument has a wide angle, high-resolution colour touch-screen.
All the unit’s features can be easily accessed by simply touching the chosen function’s corresponding icon. This, together with fast textual data entry using a stylus or the optional MicroMouse makes the system’s use highly intuitive.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 Standard
- High definition colour touch-screen
- Simple screen icon interface using stylus or optional MicroMouse
- Fast on-screen textual entry enabling comments and report writing
- Fast, quiet printer with easy load paper mechanism
- Fully customisable printout format
- Direct connection to external Hewlett Packard printers.
- Unique contextual Help Screens (language selectable) with dedicated Help Button
- 41 inspiratory and expiratory indices measurable
- On-screen graphical child incentive device
- Large 2000 patient test memory
- Internationally recognised on-screen test quality assurance prompts (e.g. slow start, abrupt end etc.) ensuring quality test results
- Unique ‘today’s testing feature’ - creating a list of patients tested or to be tested
- Numerous predicted values and languages selectable
- ‘Lung Age’ assessment and textual result interpretation by ATS, BTS-NICE or Enright
- Body Mass Index and Dyspnoea Score
- Bronchodilator and/or Steroid assessment
- Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
- Additional Information
Short Description MicroMedical MicroLab 3500 Spirometer Mk 8 Manufacturer Micro Medical Spirometer Type Desktop Spirometry Features Printer
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,402.79 Inc. VAT: £1,683.35
- £56.49 Inc. VAT: £67.79
- £15.49 Inc. VAT: £18.59
- £68.49 Inc. VAT: £82.19
- £64.29 Inc. VAT: £77.15
- £46.89 Inc. VAT: £56.27