Peak flow meters allow patients to monitor their asthma; Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) is a measurement of how fast a patient can blow out. When a patient is well their PEF is higher, when the airways are narrow (as in asthma) PEF is lower.
- Scale ranges from 60-800 l/min
- Scale available in three colours for easy readings
- Hand calibrated for absolute accuracy
- Easy to clean, lightweight and portable
- Suitable for both home and clinic use, also suitable for most adults and children.
- Available in 3 scales, the standard EU scale, the ATS scale used in America and the old Wright McKerrow scale used in clinical trials
- Supplied complete with instructions for use, patient self-monitoring chart and sterilisable mouthpiece
- Additional Information
Short Description Mini-Wright Standard Range Peak Flow Meter Manufacturer Medix
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Quick,clean and easy to use
- Its very easy to use and has the option of adding the one way valve tube, not that I think they're given with it. Just have to remind people to keep their fingers out of the way of the red slider! The yellow and black strip is really easy to read which is good.
Its quite cost effective and can really help with diagnosis when people use in there own home to build a simple diary of there lung functioning/forced expiratory volume.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £32.99 Inc. VAT: £39.59 As low as: £37.21
Regular Price: £92.99
Special Price £74.95 Inc. VAT: £89.94
- £139.85 Inc. VAT: £167.82
- £32.89 Inc. VAT: £39.47
- £6.19 Inc. VAT: £7.43
- £18.79 Inc. VAT: £22.55