Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
AN ACCURATE, RELIABLE & DURABLE PULSE OXIMETER
- Patented auto ON/OFF when finger is inserted/removed for easy operation.
- Unparalleled reliability and accuracy which is trusted by hospitals/EMS and clinicians World wide
- No maintenance or recalibration required
- Easily positioned on fingers from small child to large adult (8mm - 26mm finger thickness)
- Features a unique pulse quality indicator which offers a fast and simple "Green is Good" assessment of signal quality
- Compact enough to carry at all times and weighs only 60g
- Highly efficient now with 6000 spot checks from x2 AAA batteries which are supplied, an improvement from the previous 1600 spot checks from the Nonin 9500 model
- The clear LED display can be read in any environment, in any light
- Fully serviceable and repairable even after expiry of the 5 year 'Drop Inclusive" warranty
- Available in four colours; black, blue, red and purple
- Battery operating life (fully charged): 18 hours continuous use
- ISO 9919:2009 Compliant - All Nonin oximeters are fully type tested to comply with the new International Standard for Pulse Oximeters
- Supplied with a FREE soft carry case.
Very flexible, can fit a small child to a large adult
Light, small, great for in the field and general use.
Using batteries makes it easy and also has 18 hours continious use.
Fully serviceable and repairable even after experiy of the 5 year 'Drop Inclusive' warranty.
Fancy a different colour? Check out these NEW colours:
A lovely red colour.
A lovely purple colour.
A lovely blue colour.
"The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an effective and impressive piece of kit! It has been used regularly by myself as an operational frontline paramedic, and has never failed to perform as stated. The pulse oximeter is very easy to use, and automatically turns on when a finger is inserted, and more importantly turns off automatically when the finger is removed. This is one less thing for me to have to worry about when dealing with a medical emergency. The coloured indicator light is also useful for confirming if an accurate pulse signal is being received. The unit appears to be very accurate, and having compared it with much more expensive pulse oximeters it always gives a very similar or identical reading, therefore I can rely on it in the pre-hospital environment. Ambulance staff often have a reputation of testing equipment to its extremes, as we never know the kind of environment we will be operating in. I am pleased to say that the Nonin 9590 has withstood everything that I have thrown at it to date, and having a 5 year "Drop Inclusive" warranty to back that up with is reassuring. I am still using the original batteries, and the choice of colours for this item will I'm sure appeal to many. I would have no hesitation in recommending this pulse oximeter to other frontline ambulance clinicians and the wider healthcare professions. M. Care Paramedic, UK "
- Additional Information
Short Description Highly efficient, compact and reliable. Age Range All Ages Manufacturer Nonin Warranty 5 Years
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Fast and Accurate
- Fast, Accurate and portable. The material does not look cheap like other oximeters.
- Quick and accurate results, great value for money.
- Works well, quick and accurate monitoring. It struggles a little with paediatrics but has obtained readings on a 5 month old. Very susceptible to movement interference and suffers the same problems that all SpO2 monitors face (e.g poor perfusion, cold peripheries, etc.). Having compared to this to TuffSat and a Mobimed Nonin attachment I found it to give accurate results relatively fast. For the price, one of the best and smallest pulse oximeters that I have seen and used, great value and reliability.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £52.29 Inc. VAT: £62.75 As low as: £58.98
- £214.79 Inc. VAT: £257.75
- £134.25 Inc. VAT: £161.10
- £32.89 Inc. VAT: £39.47
Regular Price: £53.99
Special Price £37.49 Inc. VAT: £44.99
- £79.99 Inc. VAT: £95.99