Omron M6 AC LED Blood Pressure Monitor
The latest incarnation of the world renowned Omron M6
The latest generation Omron M6 is packed with features that make it attractive for both personal and professional use. The unit now shows a traffic light system of LED’s on both the systolic and diastolic measurements, helping to classify the reading. The wide range (22cm-42cm) cuff tells you if it is fitted in the correct position - if not then it will show a 'reposition cuff' symbol.
Omron have made the M6 very user friendly and it is possible for two users to use the same machine by simply selecting between the user 1 and user 2 button. The monitor has a 100-reading memory capacity for each user.
Irregular heartbeats detected during the reading will also be displayed, this helps keep the user informed of presence of an irregular beat, whilst still remaining accurate. Scrolling back through past readings is incredibly easy! Simply use the recall function and cursor keys to select between readings, you will see the reading, with LED indicators, date and time stamps and other vital information displayed on the clear and easy to read screen.
The M6 is supplied in an attractive and durable nylon case for maximum portability, perfect for protecting the unit at home or away. It’s easy to see why the M6 has always been a firm favourite within the blood pressure market, the M6 raises that bar even further! The Omron M6 AC comes with an easy to apply soft cuff. The 22-42 cm cuff will fit almost all adult arm sizes. In addition the M6 AC has an AC Adapter included in the box to ensure you always have power when you need it.
Omron M6 Features:
- Easy blood pressure reading - coloured green/red indicator lights to easily interpret readings
- Large LED display - clear & easy to read
- Day/night mode - to enable tracking of morning hypertension
- Advanced averaging function - more accurate results
- Irregular heartbeat detection - indicates IHB with a clear, easy to see icon
- Movement sensor - detects body movement which may invalidate the results
- Cuff-error indicator - simple indicator lights let you know if the cuff is correctly wrapped
- 100-reading, 2-user memory - easily change between users with a simple switch
- Batteries and AC mains adaptor - included for mobile and fixed usage
- European Society of Hypertension clinical validation - for proven reliability and accuracy
- Auto power-off - to save battery life
- Includes Omron Health Management Software - this is NOT compatible with Windows 10. Please CLICK HERE if you have this operating system.
- 1 x Omron M6 AC ME digital blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Medium (22-42cm) adult cuff
- 4x Duracell AA batteries Omron
- 1 x AC mains adapter
- 1 x Nylon carry case
- 1 x Instruction manual
Insert 4 AA Batteries
Or plug in to mains
UK AC mains adapter included.
Simply slot in place.
Wrap cuff around arm
Tighten by pulling and press down to hold in place.
Check cuff OK indicator
Green 'OK' light if cuff is on correctly, or 'Re-adjust' light if not.
Press Start Button
Single button, single press operation.
Clear LED display
Read results for systolic, diastolic and pulse.
Traffic light indicators
Green light shows for OK result or red for warning signs.
Retrieve and cycle through results easily.
Two person memory
Switch between two different users with a simple switch.
Track different times of day to check for morning hypertension.
Convenient protective carry case included.
- Additional Information
Short Description The OMRON M6 range incorporates the most advanced OMRON sensors and indicators to ensure accurate, reliable blood pressure readings. The Easy Blood Pressure Level Indicator allows you to easily interpret your measurement by using coloured lights to indicate where your reading fits within the range of normal values. Manufacturer Omron Warranty 3 Years Type of Model Digital Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Supplied Cuff Size 22-42cm Memory Capacity 100 per user, 2 users BP Features Clinically Validated Cuff Size Adult Cuff Type Velcro Cuff Tubes Single MPN HEM-7322-ME ASIN Override B00IYJKJPU
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £8.99 Inc. VAT: £10.79
- £8.94 Inc. VAT: £10.73
- £8.94 Inc. VAT: £10.73
- £34.49 Inc. VAT: £41.39
- £53.29 Inc. VAT: £63.95 As low as: £60.11
- £38.49 Inc. VAT: £46.19