Robust two-section couch ideally suited for continuous use in areas such as outpatient departments, gp surgeries, colleges, private clinics etc.
Features: easy operation, hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Backrest angle adjustable from -35º to + 85º vertical
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Additional Information
Short Description Plinth 2000 2 Section Examination Couch - Electric Manufacturer Plinth 2000 Warranty 5 Years Height 46 Width 63 Couch Length 188cm Lead Time 7-10 working days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £3.99 Inc. VAT: £4.79
- £830.49 Inc. VAT: £996.59
- £38.99 Inc. VAT: £46.79
- £1,325.99 Inc. VAT: £1,591.19
- £2,998.49 Inc. VAT: £3,598.19
- £899.49 Inc. VAT: £1,079.39